Mom OK with smoking

Discussion in 'General' started by JeraldoRonaldo, Aug 3, 2005.

1. Here's an actual conversation between my mom and me:

Mom: Jared, what's growing on the deck?
    Me: It's actually marijuana.
    Mom: You jerk! Why are you growing marijuana? Are you smoking?
    Me: No.
    Mom: Are you sure?
    Me: No, I'm lying.
    Mom: Oh, well..... How's your hamburger?

THIS IS AWESOME!

2. Damnit. Why can't I be you for a while.

3. So jealous man..

My mom used to be a hippy but now is a bussiness chick makin bills, im pretty sure she knows i smoke bud.. My dad has never touched pot, he would never understand =\

I would say use it to your benifit. Dont start rippin headie bongs in your family room, but gradually keep talkin to her about and find out her opinions on the subject.

4. Haha!! Thats awesome man, your definitly a lucky onme there, wish my parents were down with the herb

5. haha fuckin lucky.

6. Yeah, after that post, we went out to lunch, and I told her it works better than the anti-depressants I was on, so she was like "It's really about how much you smoke, and it's different than alcohol or cocaine or something".

I love my mom, we have such a good relationship.

7. lmao :smoke:

8. Tell your mom that I said she's kikcass lolol

9. My dads done it before but dosent like drugs. Hes basicially ok with it if he dosent know anything and had nothing to do it.

My mom on the other hand is a stupid bitch.. and i live with her

10. haha heres a funny convo (or at least i was amused n laughing) between me n my dad

dad: are you high?
    me: yea y
    (dad starts bitching)
    me: man shutup n learn to deal with it already it aint like its the first time n it damn sure aint gonna be the last time
    dad: when are you gonna finally growup and stop smoking
    me: whenever i stop being a toys r us kid hahaha

haha, that shit was funny he got real pissed when i used the toys r us theme song to be a smartass to him and i just walked to my room singin "I dont wanna grow up, i'm a toys r us kid, theres a million toys at toys r us for kids to play with"

u know, that whole deal haha at least u do if ur a toys r us kid like me haha

11. my mom.. are you smoking a blunt?
    Me.. yes..
    Mom.. Can i get a hit of that shit?
    Me.. of course!
    Mom.. this is dank nugs! wheres my xanax and icehouse?
    Me.. sorry.. i drank it..

:smoke:

12. lol me 2...i wanna be u for about 2 months:D

hahahha...im the same way i just just live wit that bitch

13. my whole family knows that i smoke..when im pissed about something my moms always like"go out and smoke a fatty, that'll cool you down" haha

14. hahah fucking dope dude

15. Hahaha, fuckin hilarious man, rep+, haha, I can't stop laughing.

16. hahaahahahaha negligent... omg
    thats is fucking hilarious
    my dad would be so speechless if i ever said that..
    thats too funny

17. Hmm...decent beer, Xanax, and a blunt. Sounds fun to me! Although you really ought to GIVE the blunt to your mom, a Xanax and a beer cost almost as much as a blunt.

18. beer is gross. drink more lager and cider. (spoken like the red-blooded American I am.)

19. Dude, this thread rules. Anyone else have any funny convos? Good place to post them :: hint hint ::

So yeah, the next step is to get my mom smoking when she gets a migraine haha :)

20. Sometimes my mom asks me what I am doing, and I say "Mom, a few friends and I are just going to go out and do some drugs." Well, if I get caught it's not really like I was lyin, heh heh heh. But no need to worry anyway, my mom hates weed, and due to that, I am extra careful.