Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mom just walked outside and caught me smoking, should i feel bad?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deleted member 197774, May 7, 2011.

1. You should have said "at least you didn't catch me jacking off"

2. you're just completely blazed.

3. I usually try to make anyone fussing at me or frustrated with me laugh, so after it was over I would have given her the rest and said, "Go ahead and have the rest, you sound like you need it" and then winked and walked off

4. wow. what a jerk.

5. lmao ohman they found a WHOLE joint

6. Explain your point to her. But all in all, it's her house. She pays for it.

Btw...this forum is for 18+, jus sayin.

7. Yeah you should feel bad!! You disrespectful little asshole. You're a piece of shit!! YOU'RE FUCKING NOTHING!!!!!!

8. Yes send me to Africa, I'd buy land cheap. Pay workers to tend to my weed and smoke all day. :)

9. If you had your dog with you why didn't you just go for a quick walk? Next time just do that so you're not on her property.

10. i knew someone was gunna write that...im 19 and i still live at home. its not illegal to live with your parents after you turn 18 hahah

11. Grow up. If she doesn't want him smoking on her property then he shouldn't. If he wants to do whatever he pleases he is free to move out.

Enjoy the red dot.

12. grow up. if people give u a place to live, abide by the rules..

rofl ^ what he says

13. No, not at all.

It's your life... Live it how you want to!

14. Wouldn't your mom have found out anyway because you were so high?

My mom never caught me in the act but she must've noticed my eyes were red as hell at times.

15. what i would do is sit down with her when u are sober and tell her y u think smoking pot is not bad for you, and your sorry she had to find out the way she did that u smoke

16. that was a nice poem.

17. Yes, you should; you've been a bad, bad little blade...

In all seriousness, you broke both the fifth and the eleventh commandment. You ought to feel slightly sorry.

18. You live in the governments country so you have to follow the law.

Or move to a different one, simple as that.