mom just talked to me BAKED!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by tangyjam, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Then you just say "Shut the fuck up mom you have 3 legs", then run up to your room and put a chair behind the door and hotbox. :smoke:

2. When you look her deep in the eyes, and let out a giant.

[​IMG]

3. OP you fucked up by lying
    let me teach you this lesson right now
    truth will set you free
    just be real , Say I do smoke weed mom, and I'm focused on college as well
    if u are just gonna fuck off and smoke pot do it somewhere else

4. Then she gets even angrier and calls the police. I'm too lazy right now to type out another elaborate paragraph. xD

5. thank god my mom smokes weed:metal:

6. im still baked!!!! and i cant believe i got away talking to her STONED

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

7. lol why'd you lie. Just pull off a Cartman be like, "Buttt mahmmmm all my friends smoke pot and i just want to have friandsss"

8. I TThught you ment you are mmmam izs talkng about herrr being baked anndd not you /.,

9. haha i HAD to lie because this has happend more than once. so i lie EVERY time. if i tell her i do it shes not gonna be like "Ok its ok son" she be more like "-OMGG YOU SMOKE DA MARIJUANA??? *WEEPS*"

OH and the worst part is. EVERY TIME SHE CONVOS ABOUT WEED WITH ME IM FUCKING STONEDD

10. Has to be the best thing I have read before I go to my mum for my nightly pot(Seriously she dolls it out nightly and after I hit send I am grabbing it)

11. and then you reply "Mom, every counter-argument you've come up with has no hard evidence at all. lol

12. she probably already fucking knows then your fucked!

13. Don't take it so lightly...Your mom obviously has some suspicion of you smoking the reefer, and good evidence to back it. Her newfound knowledge and curiosity of your 'hobbies' could one day land you in trouble if you're not more careful

14. See when I was a kid my parents believed in the rough parenting style. If your dad beat the shit out of you a few times it would do you some good.