Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mom just left and wont be back for 3 hrs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kush Kirb, Feb 28, 2012.

1. You think I have enough time to smoke a bowl in my room? I don't want her smelling it. I can spray something some of those bathrooms sprays shits.

2. She won't smell it.

Why not smoke outside? It's a beautiful day here in Worcester. How's the weather in Cali?

3. Just go outside, won't smell a thing after just a few minutes.

4. Outside man, outside. Stop what you are doing, go outside, get lifted, go back in and commence what you were doing. By the time you get in your high will have already hit you nicely.

5. Go outside, don't be a nincompoop :smoke:

6. What in the fuck is your avatar? I seriously cannot tell.

7. Lol his avatar is luigi shitting on toad while mario holds toad down. Jus go outside OP

8. it's what you see when you develop brain cancer

9. Well that is unique, I suppose.

But yeah, go outside dude.. nobody is home.. why not?????

10. Best option is going outside. If you've done it before and know what your doing to minimize smoke/smell, you might, just stick your head out the window. Cover the bowl, let no smoke get inside, exhale to the side, clean up after. Leave the fan reversed next to the window for the next 2 hours if you like.

11. Like many others have said, go outside.

12. Weather for Bay Area 2/28/2012
    [​IMG]
    52F | C\t\t
    Mostly Cloudy\t\t\t
    Wind: W at 14 mph\t\t\t
    Humidity: 49%

little windy but go outside, saves a lot of trouble and paranoia trust me

13. if it's just a bowl you can fit in your palm/pocket, go outside.

14. Go bake a joint in your moms closet she wont smell a thing.

15. Go outside and go for a walk. Life is beautiful.

16. this shouldnt even be a question, its common sense, go on your backyard and smoke and come inside..

17. lol i thought it said "mom just left and wont be back for 3yrs"

18. Go outside,or up the roof.In 3 hours you'll have time to smoke around 10 bowls.Then after that you come back home.No smell,smoked safely outside,and the best of all you got stoned as fuck.

19. Yo I don't think diarrhea would smell any better than weed.

20. Blow the smoke out of the window when u exhale or go on amazon and buy a smoking buddy air filter