Mom is pissed at me... telling me she hates me?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by LovingTree, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Dude 25k is enough. To your name. And if you think that its not a lot, count your blessings.

My house was broken into (while i lived with family), and 70k of our life savings was stolen okay. All in cash. & the person knew where it was right away (not gonna go into detail).

The 70k included my college and uni $$$ I've been saving up which was @ around 15k. Now I'm near 1k.

MAJOR SETBACK. BE HAPPY DUDE.

2. I don't know if you live in an expensive area but that would last me well over a year. Dude, honestly, you don't have a worry in the world. You got more than enough to move out. I got a one bedroom apartment, new car and a expensive phone and on 20k a year have no problems with bills. Oh and no debt.

3. You have 25 gs and you still live with your parents? Get a place dude and start partying.

4. you're 18 with 25 grand?

LOL quit lyin *****

5. Well, if both parents have decided that they want you out, something is wrong here! Somehow, I think we are not getting the full story! :rolleyes:

So move out and grow up! You are 18! Everybody will be happier!

Granny

6. If you have 25 grand and a job you're set...

7. You should try to stop being a loser and do something with your life.

8. dude 25,000 dollars?

get an apartment with some roommates, a car, and get a job, you will be fine

if i had that kinda dough i would not be still trying to live with my parents

9. I don't get how you can move out with 25k maybe it's different in the UK but you can't buy an apartment in the UK for 25k. Tell your mum your looking for places to go and a job there and say I have nowhere to go until I get my shit sorted, if she chucks her own son out she's kinda heartless.

10. Well the OP doesn't have to BUY a place, renting is usually A LOT cheaper and more convenient when it comes to managing money.

11. you could probably survive pretty comfortably for at least 1.5-2 years off of 25,000 without even working. definitely doable with a job. just move out bro.

12. I chose not to go to school, so the money is now mine. Instead of going to college. I just want to work at walmart, or grow pot instead of going to school. I want a simple life in Colorado, working at walmart. Living by myself, smoking in the mountains.

13. After reading all the posts encouraging the OP to move out, I feel sorry for all the mothers out there...

Dude, your mother LOVES you. Never forget that.