Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mom is on the prowl

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wumbster, Jan 6, 2012.

1. So i keep all my weed, piece, grinder, papers, etc. in my weed kit (bionicle container, yep. ) Its beginning to stink up my closet where i hide it. She went in and smelled something like smoke. She is starting to think i smoke and I know she'll be looking around this weekend for any of my shit.
    So I've decided to move my weed kit somewhere else so it doesn't stink up my room. My friend suggested the trunk of my car under the floor mat where the spare tire is. He said that it will keep the smell away and probably wont stink up my car. what do you guys think? Any other suggestions? and thanks in advance :smoke:

2. For a second your title was misleading. Yeah that should hide it nicely.

3. Sorry to jump in without a hiding-spot suggestion... mostly, I'm here to say this:

Don't keep illegal things in your vehicle.. would you rather your mom found it, or the law?

4. Clean your pieces and grinders, etc. and smoke all your weed.

5. As cool as a mobile stash spot sounds... I'd rather not drive with all that in my car all the time. Maybe put it in there for the weekend while she's looking (and if you're not going to be driving)?

6. Yes, before I hovered over the title to find out what the topic was for sure, I thought this was going to be a 'cougar complaint' thread, or something along those lines. :)

7. is she hot?

8. Stash it outside in some bushes or trees.

9. don't really wanna keep it outside because of the weather. I'm just trying to hide the smell, I got a relatively good place to hide my stash, it just stinks.

10. put your weed in an airtight container

11. Yeah I was like should this be in pandoras? But I don't know if you know I asked on your wall a question about decarbing could you give me instructions on how to do it, like what tempature for how long, should I grind it, and cover it with anything?

12. Possessing illegal things in your vehicle is stupid.

You should empty out a jar of mayo, put all your pieces/grinders/bud in ther and then fill it back up with mayo. She will never see or smell it.

13. god damn. my parents would never think of snooping around in my room the stories I hear on this forum makes me realize there are legit pot nazis. I feel bad for you bro, I really do . blowing smoke out the window and hiding shit every time you hear a noise is no way to blaze.

14. The world is full of bushes and shit..

15. #15 DirtyB, Jan 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2012
    lol wtf, get a jar idiot

--There is no reason to call him a idiot--

16. Keep it at one of your buddies house's this weekend til you find/think of a legitimate spot.

17. I'm going to go do that tomorrow

18. I'm getting one from a friend i just contacted. Thanks any way... :smoke:

19. Damn how'd you get a good hookup for jars so fast?

20. Hide the shit in her room.