Mom is a bitch

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Florol, Jun 20, 2012.

1. Alright my mom is a complete bitch. All she does is complain all the time and cause arguments with everyone. Just a while ago I was helping her wash her car, but the brush thing was all fucked up and I couldn't get it onto the hose. So she started bitching at me how I'm doing a terrible job helping her and how I'm ruining the brush.

She doesn't even work, she could get a good job somewhere and earn some money. She's always telling me to get a job, even though I'm trying hard to find one over the summer. But she doesn't even feel like looking for one.

I took a shower today in the morning, then because it was hot outside and went to refresh myself. Then I took one in the evening. And she started bitching at me how taking three showers a day is bad for your skin and she got all pissed at me just because I took three showers.

And all she does is talk about god all day. Instead of doing something good with her life, like getting a job, all she does is pray all day, and read the bible. Or she looks out the window and looks at the herons that live on our property. Once she walked around the house for 2 hours just because one of the Herons lost their baby or some shit like that and she was walking into my room every 5 minutes to look out my window. She forces me to go to church every Sunday even though I don't want to. She won't respect anything I believe and thinks our families religion is right and all the other ones are wrong and incorrect.

Then if I'm planning on going outside she had to know exactly when I'm going. Then when I leave, she calls me every hour and asks me when I'm gonna come home and eat so I don't get hungry. I know she cares about me but that's just annoying as fuck.

I know I may sound immature and really young or like a 12 year old. But I think there seriously is something wrong with her. I know most of you are old enough to move out and not live with your parents, but do any of you have parents like this?

Edit:
    (Oh yea now she was complaining how I didn't finish the job with washing her car, and that I'm never going to get a job because I don't finish my work)

2. Your mom might be an ESFJ, ESTJ or ESTP personality type if she refuses to listen to what you have to say, search for either of those personality types and see if you can compromise with her but if you can't then that means your personality is incompatible with her which causes conflict a whole lot of of conflict.

If I were you, I'll just save up some money into an bank, deal with her bitching and complains until you have enough for an small apartment, do you have an job on the side? One of the great things of being an adult is you have the freedom to do what the fuck you want and get away from people you don't like or don't want to live without them controlling you. Hope everything works out OP.

3. you think thats bad????? well my bitch is a mom and now i have 15 puppies to get rid of.

you want one????????

4. she might be a bitch, but that bitch is your mom.

5. dude he just called your mom a bitch are you gonna take that?????

6. don't call my mom a bitch you bitch. Only I can call her a bitch bitch

7. I like this thread.

8. hey dont call him a bitch buddy

9. Well three showers a day IS bad for your skin... :confused_2:

10. My mom sounds a lot like your mom. Minus the religion and add in the alcoholic tendencies.

I just ignore the shit out of her. Yeah it makes it even more mad but that's funny to me. Watching her from the corner of my eye as she screams in frustration like an 8 year old and I laugh a little on the inside.

It's the little things OP

11. Bitches ain't shit but hoes n tricks.

12. Quit jerking off in the shower 3 times a day and get a fucking job! :p

13. you only get one man...once she's gone I bet you'll wish that "lady" was around..I'm not saying your not jusified in your reasons or whatever because I didn't even read them..

just saying you only get one...respect her

14. Easy there Del Fuego. You called yo mother a bitch! that's real respectful

15. My mom is the same, when you say she's always worried about you and all that. My mom does the same shit, I mean I know it just means you care but damn...it gets annoying

but I love my mom :D

16. you just need to tell her straight up whats wrong with her and point out some irritable stuff she has been doing lately and for religion she must know not one religion is correct because thats horseshit

17. Sounds like your mom has an autism spectrum disorder with OCD and tourettes elements. Get her a diagnosis, get her SSI, then get out of her life once you know she's taken care of.

18. Im still laughing at this lmfao

But OP I was in the same situation not even 2 years ago, its best to just let her do what she wants, its an uphill battle that your probably not going to win. As for church just tell her its not your thing and ask her to respect that, it worked for me

19. [quote name='"mikayote"']sounds like your mom has an autism spectrum disorder with ocd and tourettes elements. Get her a diagnosis, get her ssi, then get out of her life once you know she's taken care of.[/quote]

ssri*