Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mom has pulled a quick one.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Traenwreck, Apr 28, 2008.

1. The dreaded day I, as a teenage marijuana user, has unfortunately become a reality for me today; my mom is going to issue random drug tests :(. Basically if I fail one, I can't leave for school next year, so I wanted to know the best way to pass a home drug test (without having to quit, if all else fails I'm afraid i may have to.) If I'm not mistaken, you can dilute your urine and receive a negative result on home tests?

Please, enlighten me.

Thanks!

2. damn dude, that's some tough luck. In all honesty, it's worth it to take a break/quit for now. once you leave for school, you'll be able to smoke all you want without worrying about your parents hounding you. If you smoke now, you'll be stealthy, and trying to detox and shit, it'll be much more enjoyable for you once you move out.

3. thanks bud, appreciate the tip. That is what will most likely happen, but I'm wondering, should I find myself in a sticky situation, drop visine in the cup? I'm bascially trying to get fully prepared because it will last until the day I leave haha.

4. Your best bet is to quit smoking completely, pass the tests, get your grades up, and regain the trust of your mom. Then resume...I know its not what YOU want to do but this is what I did when it happened to me.

5. Who said my grades were down :p. Thanks for the advice, appreciate it. Seems as though its going to be a summer of beer pong

6. Buy someones piss and strap it to your leg to keep it warm.

7. All day, every day? He won't know when the test will be. I agree though, you should just quit for now and wait. As a fellow stoner who is in college, I can tell you once you get out of the house it will be worth waiting for.

8. yeah you could wait....

or you could spend $25 for some synthetic urine at your local headshop and be prepared

9. If you fail she's not going to send you to college, for what reason? I don't really understand that logic. What are you going to do instead? Go to school somewhere near you, or just stay at home that year?

10. Exactly. It's actions like these that ruin lives, not Mary Jjuana

11. If you are about to go off to school next year (im guessing collage or university), its time that your mom to realize you are old enough to make your own decisions.

12. Go to rite-aid or somewhere similar and get this stuff called "Knox for Nails" its in like a white and orange box....basically you just mix this stuff in with water and drink it...take a couple good leaks before you take the test and youll notice your piss is real clear. Your basically gonna need a good hour before the test for this to really start working and it works for a few hours. I have many friends who have used this and it worked and i used it to pass 2 tests for probation. Runs you about 10 bucks for a box of it.

13. if its an at home test, just keep a bottle of visine filled with bleach in your pocket. And whenever you've gotta piss in the cup squirt like 2 or 3 drops in your piss. I was kind of in the same situation as you a few years ago and this worked every time.

14. I'd probably just take a break, but if moms is just using the home test kit and not watching you just use water to wet the test. She's no toxicologist I'm guessing.

15. so becuse you smoke pot your mom doesn't want to to get a higher education....don't sit and take that kind of shit.

16. just tell her to save her money and tell her you smoke...its what i did
    and now they dont really care as long its not in the house
    lyin is what gets you screwed.

17. His mother might be paying his way through college. But I agree, I wouldn't take that shit from my mother.

18. borrow some clean piss

19. just take a break. not worth the hassle

20. im sorry but your mom sounds like an idiot. i dunno man, not sure if just being honest would work because i'm willing to bet she would wanna send you to rehab or some shit. Really sucks man, maybe its time to say "hey #$%^ you mom and dad im moving out"

Start looking into grants and stuff for school, you can get a hugge portion of school covered that way. Maybe also start looking at jobs that offer tuition reimbursment, see if theres a FedEx Ground in your area - they have a good tuition reimbursement program. The rest you can pay using one of those loans you pay back after graduation. Its time to start thinking about life buddy! You got options besides momma.

Remember, mommas gonna keep you right there under her wing. She wont let you fly, but she might let you sing. Break down that wall shes building around you.