Mom found my stash

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SwagCaleb, Nov 10, 2011.

1. She told me she doesn't care that I do it, as long as I don't get into deep shit and told me to be responsible. She even offered to give me her old bowl. So psyched

2. Nice man! Its always great when a parent is chill with bud

3. You got a good, sensible Mom! Now how about returning the favor- click that first link in my sig and call Mom over! She deserves to see what cannabis can do for her, besides get her high! :smoke: This might just turn into a lovely bonding experience! :D

Granny :wave:

4. storm crow. bringing families and friends together since july 2008.

5. Lucky.....

6. Cool bro you should smoke her out or something.

7. [quote name='"MandalaSmoker"']Cool bro you should smoke her out or something.[/quote]

My mom said she would still smoke if she didn't have drug tests at her workplace regularly and anonymously.

8. Post pics of it if its glass and looks cool man!

9. Needless to say, I'm jealous. I wish that my mom was cool with the fact that I smoke bud. My mom gets mad at me when I watch weed documentaries on Net Flix. I really don't understand getting upset about that though. What is so wrong with me trying to educate myself about marijuana? I'd like to watch The Union with her but I don't see that happening, unfortunatly. I can't even have a sensible, calm and intelligent conversation with her about pot because she just gets so upset so instantly. She says that it is the only thing I focus on, which isn't even true. She asks if I ever pay attention to the negative effects of smoking, which I do. I don't ignore the negative consequences. But in my experience the positives far out weigh the negatives and almost any negative consequence is caused by prohibition itself. Consider yourself lucky that your mother doesn't mind the fact that you smoke because I'm sure there are a lot of blades who feel the way I do.

10. J, what runs in your family? Alzheimer's? Heart disease? Cancer? Diabetes?

Most folks won't accept cannabis until it becomes personal! So how can you make it personal for your Mom? Click that first link in my sig and see! Show Mom what cannabis can do besides get you high!

11. HAHAHA SHE EVEN OFFERED TO GIVE ME HER OLD BOWL! :hello:

12. My mom just smelt the ganja I had stashed in my room (Damn Maui Wowie smells strong) and had a talk with me about smoking weed. She told me she doesn't approve one bit and doesn't know one person who smoked weed who hasn't regretted it later and ended up becoming an alcoholic or doing harder drugs. Thank god I'm moving out of this house next week. It's hard for me to not laugh about how uninformed she is, but she takes it so seriously.

13. [quote name='"Storm Crow"']You got a good, sensible Mom! Now how about returning the favor- click that first link in my sig and call Mom over! She deserves to see what cannabis can do for her, besides get her high! :smoke: This might just turn into a lovely bonding experience! :D

Granny :wave:[/quote]

She used to smoke I think, because she offered to give him her old bowl, so I think she is already educated about the sacred herb.

14. [quote name='"SwagCaleb"']

My mom said she would still smoke if she didn't have drug tests at her workplace regularly and anonymously.[/quote]

How do you have an anonymous drug test, do they hide little ninja midgets in the toilets that collect you piss lol.

15. Haha very cool man. Unfortunately everyone in my entire family thinks of pot as an idiot drug. They either have a past of harder drugs or are borderline alcoholics (Nah make it alcoholics)

16. So your mom is being super cool...

You might want to consider repaying her by being a good man around the house.