Mom found my stash :/

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Tokemon5478, Feb 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, my streak is finally over. It ended as of this mornin, I\'ll give you guys the story.

So I woke up this mornin and did my usual mornin rituals, except I added a little tokin session before I left for school. I only smoked 1 bowl, and I had my usual window open and I used a spoof tube, but apparently it wasn\'t enough. I left for school, and everything was fine. Well, my brother (who shares the room with me, although he hadn\'t been staying in this room for about a month now), went in there and told my mom that it smelled like smoke. So after he went to school, my mom went in there and just knew that it was weed, because she used to be a hippie, minus the weed part.

So she went through my top drawer and found my spoon, a tin of Skoal, and a few empty nips. She didn\'t say anything to me all day, until about 15 minutes ago. When she said \"We need to talk.\", I just knew that I was caught.

Luckily, she didn\'t look under my bed, because I have like 3 ghetto bongs and a metal piece and my weed under there. Also, my mom was real cool about it, and she just told me that she understands that teenagers experiment, and how its not a huge deal, but she said that she doesn\'t want it to ruin my life, and she wants me to stop.

This is the absolute least I can do for my mom, considering how cool she was about this whole thing (i.e., not telling my dad who would geek out) and how great of a mother she is. I feel so guilty about it now, always lying to her, when she is the greatest mom I could have.

So now fellow blades, I\'ve posted this to tell you that I will no longer come back here anymore, and I had a good time while it lasted. Thank you all for everything.

2. Well if you feel like you owe it to your mom good luck. If I was you I would have one last session and make sure its amazing.

You will be missed here at the city.

3. man that sux but you have to do what you have to do and i agree with Dazedandconfuse you need to have one more session and get as baked as possible:smoking: :hippie: :bongin: :gc_rocks:

4. I would hate to have to hide all that shit from my mom.
    She lets me smoke in my room.:D

5. you shouldnt stop you should just know that you have control in my theory i believe people never need to quit the herb. People just need to take some breaks and smoke the herb truthfully and with limitations. But if its for you mother that you are doing this for then more power. But smoking the herb is to open ones mind without limitations. therefore it shouldnt be abused.

one love

yn78:smoking:

6. eh, im sorry you got caught, but you probably would have been banned anyway, cause you dont sound 18. good luck.

7. Later dude

8. he\'s gone now.

haha

9. take care bro... you know you are always welcomed back here in due time.

10. I\'m sorry that happened to you. I started toking when I was 16 and it would have sucked to have been caught. However, Wykid is right. You don\'t sound like you\'re at least 18 years old with the circumstances that you posted. I don\'t understand why so many people choose to make posts that clearly make them look younger than the 18 year old age limit for the City. The City is an adult based community and we just can\'t risk what we have going on here to cater to those who aren\'t quite 18 yet.

I have a great deal of respect for you for talking about how much your mother means to you. That does show a level of maturity on your part. I just really wish that people would leave out certain issues that come up in their lives when the details indicate an age younger than 18.

11. another one bites the dust

12. alright, i know this is the city and we\'re all suppose to be chill and all, but i just have to straight forward man:

am i the only one who that that story was fucking corny?

13. Yes, please feel free to come back when you are old enough to be here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.