Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mom found my stash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Netherrip, May 9, 2011.

1. #1 Netherrip, May 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2014
    . Looks like my toking days are over... :hide:

2. Or just hide your stash much better lol

3. That sucks :( Good luck though, just get a place of your own and you should be fine.

4. When I was in highschool my dad said, and I quote

"If I ever catch you or your sister smoking again or if I find even 0.01g of weed in your room I'm gonna beat you like a grown ass man in front of your entire school."

I didn't expect that from my dad seeing as how he used to sell/grow. Basically, consider yourself lucky.

5. ya dude, ive been caught a couple times by my parents and i each time i just get a better spot

6. #6 Netherrip, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2014

k

7. I got caught so many times. My parents would even say the next time they would call the cops but eventually they pretty much gave up caring and one time my mom caught me and gave me all my shit back :)

Also get a smokebuddy. It made sneaky toking easy

8. Remember, your stash spot has to be a bitch for you to get to, if you catch yourself thinking "god damnit i fuckin hate gettin this out" then you got yourself a good spot.

Toking days arent over, just delayed:hello:

9. Privacy is a great thing.

10. I don't really think they mean that. And be smart, if you can't leave it at your home, then don't bring any, smoke everything you have before getting home. And be sure to use eye drops.

11. The first time I got my mom said she was going to confiscate my drivers license.That never happened, my parents did confiscate my weed though, my dad still has the bud lol, it is in his collection of buds.

12. Hopefully your mom isn't smoking your own stash without you! My asshole father did that to me once. :mad:

13. Collection of. . . buds?

14. I think this idea may be viable. I could leave my stash at a friend's place and just not smoke anywhere near my place. Being a weekend smoker, I can see this working. It may be a bit of a nuisance, but if it works, then I can't complain.

15. Better then not smoking at all :smoke:

16. i would suggest breaking or unscrewing the handle off of a cabinet,then putting a lockbox or something similar in that.sometimes i have hidden it in cd cases and matchboxes