Mom found my stash, but the odd thing is..

Discussion in 'General' started by Stuja, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Alright, I usually keep my shit in a beanie on my dresser. No one ever comes into my room, since I'm almost out of high school she respects my privacy.

So one day no ones home so I decide to smoke a little, but I can't find that beanie anywhere. I fucking searched everywhere. I always leave it in the same place, so eventually just accepted the fact I must have lost it outside or something when I smoked, which still seemed odd.

Now, just today I mentioned the beanie to my little bro, and he says he was looking for his stupid bb gun a while back and stumbled upon my beanie. He said it smelled and he said he gave it to my mom. Now this must have been close to a couple of WEEKS ago.

My mom has not mentioned shit. So I'm kind of freaked out, I'm wondering why she hasn't said anything at ALL.:confused:

Weird...

2. Sooo... are you gonna ask for your bud back?

3. Haha yea right, she probably smoked it already. :smoking:

4. Perhaps she is testing you, to see if you will bring it up first.
    My parents always did things like that to me. Bastards.:(
    Makes you feel so incredibly uneasy.

5. Shes letting the fear build.

6. i'd just straight up ask her if she's seen it.

7. Yeah. Uneasy to say the least! I am going through that right now... But on a more mature level. They found out that I smoked. They joke around about it, but seem disappointed at the same time. Kinda crazy to take in.

8. I've been smoking for six years and have been caught on one occasion by my mom and once by my dad.My mom freaked out and burst into my room.My dad told me about how the whole house smelled but he didnt tell me until a week later mainly because he was sooooo disappointed.Do you think she might be cool with it?And I know this sounds strange but a lot of misinformed/ignorant people are actually sacred of people who smoke pot.But since i dont know your mom you should just mention your bean e if you can't take the suspense or forget about it i d k

9. Yeah, I have still been smoking since then, I feel fine. I just feel a little uneasy thats all.

10. Some parents just have a hard time with confrontation. There is a chance that in her mind this is just too big to deal with. Has she ever acted like this before?

11. fuckk, me too. from then on I was fucked with there trust :rolleyes:

12. Yeah, but with just suspicions that I am smoking.

But now she has proof. I talk to her as always and she seemed fine, not even angry in the slightest. Not even with that disappointed look ...