mom found my shit

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by weedbballin, Sep 17, 2011.

1. So just last week I lost my key to the house and my mom went lookin for it in my room. She practically tore the place apart and all over my room is cannabis related stuff so no doubt in my mind she would find somethin... but she just so happens to stumble upon my bong. Its in my closet burried under boxes and clothes, and as she was goin to the closet I'm yellin FUCK!!! In my mind. Then right as she's gettin to the bottom of the boxes I yell I SMOKE POT then she stares at me and smiles, then she finds my bong and smile goes into "ima kill a baby". So gc any stories about parents. Btw all I got was a month groundin

2. i dont think yelling "I SMOKE POT" would have been better than just letting her find it.

3. lol he got grounded.

4. This is not a very cool story. Are you sure you should have started this thread? And, I hate to be the 1st one here, but you sound like you're maybe 15 or so. You know this is an adult only site right?

5. I found the quite funny to be honest.

6. So you're standing there thinking "Omg she's about to find my bong what should I do what should i do!?" and you decide yelling "I SMOKE POT" is the best plan of action? Thats hilarious hahaha

7. I thought you had to be 18 to join these forums?

8. why wouldnt you say something like...
    "Mom my key isnt going to end up in that drawer...its probably (insert better location)"

Or..

"mom...please don't dig through my stuff, I will find it myself."

9. ya that would have been better than "I SMOKE WEED"
    maybe saying something like, "oh i remember where its at" or distracting her like calling the house with your cell and then picking it up and telling her they wanted to speak with her, then he could sneak in the room and hide it elsewhere.

10. Why does your mom have to look through YOUR room for the key YOU lost?

11. theres all sorts of wrong in your post op but
    i got a right old laugh outta it

12. Hahaha. I smoke pot haha good stuff

13. You shoulda yelled "i jack off" that would really taken ur moms attention

14. The age police have arrived.

15. Come on, you're toilet trained by now, there's absolutely no reason for your mom to find your shit. Remember to flush.

16. Probably because if the key can't be found, then all the locks have to be changed. To be safe. And that's expensive if you have to hire someone to do it.

17. I'm so tired of these getting caught by parents stories. If you have an account here, you smoke pot and over 18. Grow some damn balls and educate them with the ungodly amount of info here. If they try to debate it, just come on here find granny's list and you just might be surprised at the reaction.

18. [quote name='"midnittoke"']I'm so tired of these getting caught by parents stories. If you have an account here, you smoke pot and over 18. Grow some damn balls and educate them with the ungodly amount of info here. If they try to debate it, just come on here find granny's list and you just might be surprised at the reaction.[/quote]

Yes because someones over 18 they can't live with their parents and their parents have to know they smoke weed..

You seem to be intelligent yet you have a disclaimer? I feel I should tell you that; you have an account here, you smoke pot and over 18. Grow some damn balls and realise that writing 'this is a pie' won't save you in a court of law.

Sorry to sound dickish if it's come across that way though dude.

19. You're absolutely right, but this was very funny.