Mom found my pipe*help*

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by solidsessionss, Dec 3, 2008.

1. I need a story to tell her where i got it from, i dont want to nark on my buddie so i dont know what to do.
    its my buds pipe and shes threating to smash it...she just wants answers. and i dont want to dig myself a bigger hole if you know what i mean.

2. say you got it from some guy you know but arent close to, make it a real person in case she checks. Say you were holding it because his parents busted him or something.

3. Tell her aliens put it there.

4. Tell her to smash it, you don't give a fuck, its not yours.

5. hahaha; couldnt say it much better myself. [=
    though, if someone let their mom smash MY pipe, i'd be fuckin piiiiiiiiissed; hah.

6. I HOPE YOUR 18!!! :p

but anyway, when i was young 15/16 i was buying pieces wholesale and selling them, so when my mom found my personal pipe, i just showed her about 30 other bowls and 10 bongs and 2 vapes and 15 grinders and told her i was selling pieces and I accepted the dirty one as a trade lol

If you say you were holding it, i think she will think your lying, i know my mom isn't that dumb.

since ur over 18 you should just say i smoke weed every now and then but look at my grades, they're all good!

7. tell her you got it at a head shop

8. Man it's a pipe, tell her to deal with it. If you're 18 you ain't got shit to worry about. I still have to live with my parents due to court order, they are totally against drugs, but my mom found one of my spoons in my pocket (hey man, I was really high the night before, forgot to take it out) and shes like "uhh.. your pot pipe was in your pants" .. I said "mmmk? Shut up mom, put it on the table, i'll take 'hide' it later"

Moral of the story is... tell her it's a mini glass dildo you stick up your bum??? Then when she says "WHAT!" and proceeds to drop it cuz she thinks its gross from having been in her sons ass, snatch it and run to your room yelling "Nanner nanner! LIES LIES LIES!" :hello:

9. thats the exact advice i was gona give him! hahah :hello:

10. she knows its yours so just own up to it. No point in lying its just a pipe

Tell her you bought it...your an adult so it shouldnt surprise her that you could...

11. when my parents found my pipes they just gave them back and laughed about it so i got no advice

12. unless you already blew this story, say you found it at school under your desk and the kid next to you asked to buiy it so you kept it