Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mom Found My Cigs, Told Her I Smoke Weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BurnAFewDown, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Yeah my parents would way rather see me smoke bud then cigs.

2. Envy is boiling all throughout my veins

3. i told my dad i smoked, and instead of the chastising i prepared for, he told me a long story about how he planted a buncha seeds in a prison corn field in between the stocks, and came back 6 months later to harvest a fuck ton lol.

4. That's how my dad is. He broke my hookah but let me keep my bong. Haha
    But my mom is totally against everything. Her only argument is that it's illegal and doesn't want pot or any paraphernalia in the house. Too bad though mom..

5. Mine tolerates both (just as well coz I've been hooked on cigs for 10 years or more and both my folks smoke...) she doesn't MIND me smoking weed, she actually suggested I have a go growing in the first place...I guess so I'd not be dealing with dodgy geezers and for a bit of fun - she's not exactly "pro weed" coz of all the schitzophrenia stuff & the fact its illegal but shes not completely against it either, she used to know people who used it for medical problems and stuff, so y'know...

6. nice man,and my parents are the same way,i have to hide that i smoke cigs(mind you im above 18) but i can openly smoke weed in my house.

7. OK, shall we educate the "less than enlightened" Moms?

Fact 1 about women- we fear getting older! :eek: We have been socially conditioned to rely on our looks to get by. So anything that slows the aging process is good!

CN BC: Expert Testifies Cannabis Helps Slow Aging (news - 2008)
    CN BC: Expert Testifies Cannabis Helps Slow Aging

Early onset of aging-like changes is restricted to cognitive abilities and skin structure in Cnr1(-/-) mice.
    (abst – 2011) Early onset of aging-like changes is restricted to... [Neurobiol Aging. 2010] - PubMed result

Mice bred without CB1 receptors (the ones that get you high and more) look older and get senile faster than normal mice. Getting Mom on hemp seed oil (at the health food store & it has NO THC) will help her make new healthy CB1 receptors. The Omega 3 in the hemp seed oil will keep her heart healthy, too! It is also good for arthritis, depression and helps you lose weight!

Does Mom have any heath issues- even little ones like diabetes or high blood pressure? I have studies that may help! Just click that first link in my sig and start your hunt! :D

And for the more religious Moms, you start by quoting Proverbs- "Put not thy faith in princes" and explain that our modern-day princes, the politicians, have been lying to us all! God gave us every seed bearing plant as food and cannabis with its almost nutritionally complete protein and high levels of Omega 3 is a very good food.

It is the plant for the healing of nations, for what else is a nation except people- then show her the List. How could anything that is so effective at healing be evil?

And finish up with these-

Jesus Healed Using Cannabis (news - 2003)
    [FONT=&quot]Entheology.org - Preserving Ancient Knowledge

Cannabis and the Christ
    CC11: Cannabis and the Christ: Jesus used Marijuana

And these folks might have some good arguments you could use-

Christians for Cannabis | ChristiansAgainstProhibition.org

Hope that helps!

Granny :wave:

[/FONT]

8. I only came back into this thread cause I saw Granny posted last xD

9. Who gives a fuck if your 18.