Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mom Found My Cigs, Told Her I Smoke Weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BurnAFewDown, Aug 3, 2011.

1. #21 BurnAFewDown, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I quit but I still occasionally do it as a social thing and she found em when I was on a camping trip with some family friends. It's funny cuz the night before she found them I was smoking one and half way through just put it out thinking "why did I ever like these?" like I was honestly put off by it even though I had been smoking for 3 years. So now I'll probably just use em for what I said i do cuz i still have half of another pack left aha

2. Thems some expensive rollin papers. Buy regular papers and a bag of filters if you really need em...

3. #23 BurnAFewDown, Aug 3, 2011
    That was my first thought, but then she'd say I'm still smoking the tobacco, so just went with this plan

4. #24 BurnAFewDown, Aug 3, 2011
    She found my rolling papers too, that's not what I was actually using the cigs for. And I occasionally use em to roll spliffs

5. Seeing as this guy hasn't made an appearance yet...

[​IMG]

My mum was the exact opposite when I was younger. Fine for me to drink alcohol 'n smoke cigarettes, but not that devil weed.
    Herp derp.:smoke:

6. Mums a 50 year old British nurse....

Flipped a shit when she caught me smoking for the second time this month..

She's been giving me smokes since I was thirteen tho, bit hypocritical but o well

7. Mom: I don't care if you smoke weed.

Your Reaction

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. #28 BurnAFewDown, Aug 3, 2011
    Ahahaha that's pretty much what happened :p

9. My mom is the same

10. my moms the same except she'd rather me vape like her instead of smoking. but i dont like vaping.

11. except i dont believe you, because no matter who your mom is, no first talk about pot starts and ends with her just laughing.

12. That's actually wicked dude! Maybe she blazes that's why she was laughing LOL

13. #34 BurnAFewDown, Aug 3, 2011
    And I care about you not believing me because?..... Yeah ya got me I'm a troll.....not

14. i mean i knew you'd say that, but im not trying to convince anyone. just stating my observation.

15. #36 BurnAFewDown, Aug 3, 2011
    Hahaha I know she doesn't, even though she don't care that I do it, she doesn't want me doing it around her. Tried to get her to watch the union but she was just like "hunny I'm too old for you to change my opinion now" (she's 50). Like she doesn't like it, but knows it's not bad so doesn't care that I do.

My dad on the other hand I wouldn't doubt if he did time to time haha

16. oregon huh, MMJ ? wish i was in oregon. phooey. awesome on your mom looking down on cigs and basically giving you the ok on weed. frigging. awesome.

17. poor bastard with ya luck.

18. #39 ToTheDome, Aug 20, 2011
    My mom is like that.. :)

19. My mom is crazy.