Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mom found my bubbler :)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ThreeEleven240, May 7, 2004.

1. damn folks you take the interwebz WAYY to seriously. every thread i see where someone says that they are 18 someone has to be a smart ass and call them out as underage.

relax :smoke: :p

2. it's not when people say they're 18, it's when they write shit like "my mom looked through my bookbag after i got off the school bus and found my weed and now i'm grounded, no cell phone for a week aw man how do i sneak around her." They're probably 15 and having a dozen threads with them all asking the same thing is annoying..

3. well some parents are pretty strict no matter what age some people are n very true my friend there are lots of underage smokers here but they entertain me with their stories of getting caught :hello: quite exciting to read somtimes

4. Damn dude hopefully you move out soon, then you can just have Gandalf out on a shelf.
    :cool:

Sounds like you're mom is pretty strict if you are eighteen and she gives you a curfew and looks through your bookbag.
    :(

EDIT fuck why is a six year old thread being posted on?!