Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mom found bong and is gonna tell my dad

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GoinToChief, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Ok so I am 18 live with my mom but go to my dads every once in a while.. My mom called me and said I was cleaning out ur closet and found a bong x) I kinda laughed (it was a cheap ass bong anyway) so tommorow she is gonna call my dad... Should I tell him I have to talk to him and tell him before she does or wait.. And if I tell him I will say "dad my mom found a bong in my room blah blah blah I smoke weed and u cant really change it.. He smokes weed too anyways... Suggestions??

2. If he smokes just tell him yourself

3. Yea how should I tell him.. Just straight out or what... And I know he smoked at my age.

4. LOLOL.

1. Tell your dad you smoke and mom found bong.
    2. Dad becomes smoke buddy + you get to smoke without doing it behind your dads back.
    3. ???
    4. Profit.

5. If he smokes and is cool with smoking there should be no problem if you go either way with telling him or not.

6. if it was my dad,i would tell him as we were both smoking a bowl.

7. No worries. Keep a calm head and tell your Dad. That's the better move anyways.

8. hahaha i could just imagine

"im gonna tell your dad!"

"so what that niggga smokes too!"

9. Smoke with hour dad so when he picks up the phone he's off his ass anyway :)

10. #11 Cfitch, Jul 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That made me snort with laughter

11. Tell your mom to get off the rag.

12. I find it funny how the mom is the one to always freak out in these situations.

13. my mom found my bong and she was à 100% fine with it all she was like you have à good bong but need to move it away so i dont loose my 4 year clean

14. Honesty always makes your parents proud even after finding said bong.

15. Let her tell your dad, and then whoever has the better reaction, you kiss ass to them so you dont get in trouble. Play your parents against eachother. Thats the way of growing up!

16. Dad I smoke weed... And mom found my bong and is gonna tell u, got 20 bucks er somethin?

17. My dad said gave me three words "dont get caught" and we laughed about it

18. In that case...

Mom: Hey did you know our son smokes?
    Dad: Ok. wsshhhhhh (inhale sound) shhhhhh(exhale sound) ..Yeahh don't really know how to make that with letters :p