Mom found all my shit...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by iTokeat420, Jan 26, 2009.

1. ..

Hahahahahahahahaha.

2. Dude this sucks man. Today was the first day my parents gave me my weed back after I left it out. :eek: I was so surprised.

3. I remember back in the day my Dad found my half ounce of Big Bud and took it and when he left the house i found it and took it back in like 5 minutes. All he did when he got back was say, "Wow i never thought you would find it so fast. Sigh." Lol and that was that i guess :D

4. Get a lockbox with one key that you keep on you.

Put all your shit in there.

If she asks about the lockbox, say it was given to you as a gift, and you dont actually have anything in there, and you lost the key anyway.

Then just dont let her see the key.

Problem solved:smoke:

5. lol hahaha

6. Come straight.... Don't be mad at her. What you've got to understand is that everyone, including your mom, grows up by these rules, and she really thinks it kills brain cells, etc. She thinks she's doing what's best for (I know how worn and dreary this sounds). Sit down and talk to her, make sure you're calm. Make it clear she can't stop you from smoking weed, but assure her you won't smoke under her roof.

They say old habits die hard, the same goes for opinions. Everyone should remember that.

Having said that, I would be pissed if my mom took half an ounce of my shit..... But knowing mine, she'd pack a bong and smoke it herself! ;)

7. If someone brought a bunch of crack in to my house, i would boot their ass and dump their shit in the toilet.

WE all know that weed is nothing like crack. Your mom doesn't. she probably thinks you are ruining your life, and she took your shit because she is trying to help you. (REMEMBER THAT)

Believe me, by taking your stash back, you showed her how immature you are. she took it first, but she has the right to. it's her house, and it is a controlled substance.

get a safe. i bought a small one at home depot for $20 that holds all my shit and is fire-proof for 3 hours. it would probably hold a pound or so. put your safe in a "safe place." if your mom is REALLY against pot, put it in your car. be smart about it if you do stash it in your car. put it in something you can lock, in the trunk, and DON'T TELL ANYONE its there.

Now, if you want to win mom over, treat it like you are going in front of a judge. (because you kinda are) Schedule a time with her to speak about it. set up a lunch or dinner with her on the weekend or something. Tell mom how long you have been smoking, the reasons you smoke (other than "It makes family guy better") Let her know that you are not going to stop smoking, and that if she doesn't want you smoking in the house you wont. if she doesn't want the "Tobacco paraphernalia" in the house you will keep it in an undisclosed location outside of home. don't tell her its in your car, or she could give five-oh probable cause to search your shit. Act like a lawyer, and bring up factual information that shows the benefits AND downfalls of weed. Educate her on the law concerning MJ. If you act like a grown up, instead of throwing a hissy fit, she may come around and be fine with you smoking at home. if shes see how much it means to you, she may just let it go.

As a warning though... it could completely backfire, and if you act like an adult to her, and tell her that you aren't going to quit, she may just kick your ass out.

My mom would have done the same thing when i was 18, but if i came to her like an adult and convinced her that i wasn't ruining my life, she would have lit up with me. but then i didn't start smoking till i was 24 haha.

OH! if you are going to try and convince her that MJ is good for you, don't discuss it with her while your baked. it's to hard to make strong valid points when you keep confusing yourself.

8. Very good post man, im not even the op and I found this useful. +rep:D:wave:

9. ^^^^^^

What I said, better written. Take this guys advice.

10. thanks! just tryin to help him see the bigger picture.:bongin:

11. haha i didnt even read your post before i posted. great minds right? :cool:

12. When she found out I got it back she was kinda pissed, but now she is fine. Kinda sucks she found out, I know if im blazed around around her I'm gonna think she knows.

13. can you blame her? you didnt do a good job hiding your stash. move out then you can do whatever you want. you can fuck it and leave bongs sitting out if you had your own place.

14. nice you fkn ninja!

15. Macguyver saves the day!

16. Good call man...

i couldn't imagine losing a half o... my parents stole a nickel bag from me once and I was pissed along with a $27 bowl... I couldn't imagine losing mad weight like that.

unfourtchanetly, i never got that shit back... you did tho so good job

17. THIS. even though you live in her house and are her family:rolleyes:

18. Man.. Getting mad at your mom for taking your shit?? thats bad. its just some stash. I used to be like that then a month later my mom got breast cancer and it changed everything.. Imagine if she moved on tomorow think what she'll remember..

kinda harsh but damn..
    To bad she didnt understand

:bongin:

19. that sucks man... when i was 17 my mom raided my room and found a qp of mids sum kine a scale and like 200$.. i had no job at the time and no excuse for having the money.. she knew i smoked already but she found out i sold and shit a chicken... she took my cars and the door to my room off its hinges... i tried lookin for the stuff she got but i never did... but if ur smoking in your parents house and they dont like it show some respect and hide your shit really good.. u shoodnt give your mom and ultimatum like that