Mom found all my shit...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by iTokeat420, Jan 26, 2009.

1. #1 iTokeat420, Jan 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2009
    I am currently living with my mom and going to my local community college.

I get home today, and it looks like she went through all of my shit. She took my,

- 1/2 ounce of weed
    - Scale
    - Pipe
    - Rolling Papers
    - Grinder
    She took all my shit.

I saw her today, and she didn't say shit, and acted fine.

Now, what to do? Right now I'm pissed as fuck and I'm in the mood to lock my door and ignore her for a week. I know that's probley not the best idea, but I'm fucking pissed.

I do pretty good in school, and I am on probation, but for nothing drug/alcohol related at all.

What should I do when she gets home?

EDIT:
    I told her all the facts about it, and that I take it for Anxiety (I have bad Anxiety), and to be honest I use it for depression (I lost someone in my family I was real close to lately). After a 10 minute "lecture", all she says is that it's illegal, and she claimed it was addictive. I had a job over the summer, and I have been using that to purchase this stuff, and she knows that.

After everything I said, I gave her 2 choices.

1) Return everything you took from me, and we will continue on like this never happenend.
    2) If you don't return it, expect our relationship to drop, and my problems to surface and cause other problems.

She chose 2.

Even though I live in her house, I have my own car, so she can't take that away, so I plan on just sitting in my room doing homework and stuff and not talking to her, and hope she comes to her senses.

EDIT2:
    UPDATE:

While she was at work, I searched the whole fucking house and found everything! And a joint made it so much better.

Now, I gotta find a better spot.

Can't wait to see what she says when she checks on it whenever she does!!!

2. She is coming home in around 30 minutes.

Anyone?!

3. take a shit on her pillow, what a dyke.

4. ask for your shit back.

5. what the fuckkk.
    IF youre 18 then i would bitch her out n find out what she did with it.
    if its truly thrown away then i'd try to respect it with it being her house im guessing
    but she should tell u next time she decides to jack ur shit

6. ask her why she did it. simple as that. and then only you will know what to do from there on in

7. There is only two things you can do 1- suck it up and move on, her house her rules. 2- move the fuck out, then you can do what you want when you want.

8. everybody on here says "move the fuck out" like its something that you can just do without having any sort of prior planning. shut the fuck up and offer some actual help

9. Really helpful here...

I'm with madmike on this one. Suck it up and move on, your bad for allowing her to find your stash.

Never keep all your eggs in one basket.

10. talk to her about it.
    she obviously knows you smoke now, ask if you can get ANYTHING back. Get real deep and heart to heart and shit and you might get lucky, maybe even push her to be ok with it.

11. really you cant just decide one day to move out. it takes mad money, planning, all sorts of shit.

No really tho ask her if she knows how many people die a year from marijuana

12. #12 iTokeat420, Jan 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2009
    I told her all the facts about it, and that I take it for Anxiety (I have bad Anxiety), and to be honest I use it for depression (I lost someone in my family I was real close to lately). After a 10 minute "lecture", all she says is that it's illegal, and she claimed it was addictive. I had a job over the summer, and I have been using that to purchase this stuff, and she knows that.

After everything I said, I gave her 2 choices.

1) Return everything you took from me, and we will continue on like this never happenend.
    2) If you don't return it, expect our relationship to drop, and my problems to surface and cause other problems.

She chose 2!

Even though I live in her house, I have my own car, so she can't take that away, so I plan on just sitting in my room doing homework and stuff and not talking to her, and hope she comes to her senses.

13. Sweet.

Huh?

14. yeah, if she gave it back to u, how has she not come to her senses lol
    sounds like shes pretty chill to me.

15. congrats, don't be mad at her though, at leasts he gave it to you back. No one really WANTS there kids smoking, some just accept it, and you mom is kinda accepting it. Gratz on gettin ur stuff back though.

16. Sorry!

I meant 2! She didn't give me my stuff back!

17. o be mad then. lol. Jus remember that she has the RIGHT to be mad, sucks though man.

18. burn that bitch's house down and kill her family

19. dammn thats fucked up.
    a lot of stuff for a rent to take

20. You should keep it real.