Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mom found a joint and took my car

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 214DTowN, Apr 3, 2010.

1. Ok first off I'm 18..dont want any of yall cryin about that..but my mom, like she always does, waited til i fell asleep then went and snooped around and found a J rolled up in my car so she takes my keys and aint givin them back..she knows im a smoker i mean hell shes found almost a QP in my room and shes trippin over a J? I dont know but it just doesnt seem right or fair for her to sneak around like that...thoughts?

2. i think since you're 18 if the car is under your name she cant take it away or go in it without your permission but i dont really know

3. her house, her rules

4. #4 tharedhead, Apr 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2010
  5. #5 Lithium7, Apr 3, 2010
    His car, His joint, she can't take it.

Breaking and entering.

(If it's his car)

6. ^this

7. #7 okyoureabeast, Apr 3, 2010
    Apologize to your mom man and take the punishment like a trooper.
    It's just not worth trying to battle with someone who is feeding you at this point in time.

I know it sucks, but trust me until you're out of her house it's her game. :(

Edit: Snooping? That's just crazy. I didn't even see that. Either way try to hide it as best as you can. I've found the back of my old CRT television is the best place :p

8. if its on her property she can search it and confiscate anything illegal at any time without any problems

9. I think she thought that you wouldn't be smoking when driving. Maybe she thought you were being irresponsible.

Why don't, you know, you talk to her about it?

10. "hello? 911? my stoner mom stole my car you can catch her if you hurry go go go."

11. ^this

While she is supporting you, respect her rules. If she says no weed, dont smoke at home. Sucks but its good motivation to get your lazy ass out of the house.

12. If you knew she was going to that then why did you

1. Leave weed in your car

and

2. Leave the car unlocked

No offense, but this pretty much sounds like your fault.

13. If it's on her property she can search it. I would just apologize and hide it better next time. It sucks that she took the keys but if you make her give them back then she can make you move out.

She's only gonna snoop more now cause she knows she has a good reason to now.

14. That's what I was thinkin'.

15. No I don't think she can, I mean if you rent apartments thats your landlords property he can't just come break into your car, find a joint, then evict you right? It's his car and she can't go in it even if its on her property.

(I think)

16. Good point, but just thinking about police being involved..they would probably side with his mom because she is still probably even claiming him..he is basically her property.

17. she came up to my room while i was sleeping and took the keys and the J was pretty hidden in my car she had to have been looking for atleast 10 min

18. She's crazy.

19. yea texas laws are crazy..but its just like she knows what i do and im about to move out so why trip so hard like this all of a sudden

20. Parents aren't landlords though...