Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

mom died.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Forbidden Fruit, Nov 8, 2002.

1. well..ive been depressed lately....with my ex gf breaking up with me a few months ago....and now my mom dying...i guess i need a joint to cheer me up.....but..if im drug tested at work...then i guess im fucked.

2. SAD! I'm sorry life shits on you sometimes but a I think you definatley deserve atleast an eighth. Atleast then you'll be able to keep your mind busy. Cheer up ;)

3. Sorry to hear about your mom. Remember you can't do anything about death. Remember to keep the good thoughts going. Critter has good advice too.

Sending karma and good vibes to you!

4. sorry to hear about your bad times. this next bowl is for you! there was a lot of good advice given on the other posts... i second it :) keep your mind focused on positive things.

5. Needless to say, if I had some weed (I have NO money right now) I'd smoke a fatty-boom-batty for ya :D

We all go through bad times, and I'm going through some bad times right now. But keep your head high, and think of all the good things :)

6. I'm so very sorry for the troubles you are having at this time. But it will get better. The horrible "tragedies" we all go through help mold us into the people we later become. But just keep in mind that everything will work itself out. It may take time, but it will happen. Never doubt that!!!!! No matter how long it may take. Keep your head up and I'll send you all the karma and positive energy I can at this time.

7. HIGH All, we here on The WET Coast send you our Condolences Forbidden Fruit.
    To say that I am familiar with how you are feeling or what you are experiencing would be such an understatement!! I don't actually know what you are feeling or experiencing right now, I do know the pain, the sadness, the helplessness, the hopelessness, the loneliness, the anxiety, the hurt, the frustration, and the emptiness that comes with losing someone so very close to you. We all handle and cope with the loss of a cherished and valued loved one in our unique and special way and no two people, even within the same family, cope or grieve in the same way for this very important loved one!!
    Never be afraid to talk about your Mom in the company you keep because it will help you to vocalize your feelings and emotions which will help get though you Mom's passing, and never be afraid to keep precious momentos, pictures, artifacts or whatever keeps those memories alive in your heart and in your mind in plain view or in special areas of the house concerning your Mom because we All have to bury the body of those we love, it doesn't mean we have to bury those special memories of them, too!!!!!

8. I'm very sorry for the loss of your mother. I can't imagine what you are going through. I've lost many I've loved but the loss of a parent has to be unbearable and I hate that you are having to endure that pain.

You'll never get over it but you'll get through it. You just have to be strong and if you are worried about the ramifications of getting high right now, then don't get high. You don't need the stress of worry on you right now. Get outside and wander around in nature. Do something relaxing that can help you to experience a little peace.

9. sorry about your bad times, especially the death of your mom. been there. be patient with yourself. Take care of YOU and don't beat yourself up for being a mess during hard times. Reach out to those who give you strength and comfort. Peace to you, and will light one for you as soon as I have some, but meanwhile I will light a candle for you.

10. i am really really sorry, i wish i could stop on over and smoke one with you but... well i'm out and don't know where you live. I wish i could help you but i can't, i'm sorry your depressed everything will get better, thats what i keep telling myself.