molly on new years

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by dothebearchacha, Nov 7, 2009.

1. so me and my friend wanted to roll on new years, but my friend said that he could get us molly for 10 bucks each. im already a little wary with e bcs i had a really bad trip once and i mostly just stick to weed now. but i dont want to just smoke weed on new years and it seems like a good occasion to try molly. but i just want to kind of get an idea of what to expect going into it. so all those people whove done molly, whats it like? how different is it from e?

2. Molly, if it's pure, is what is suppose to be the main ingrediant in E. Sounds like you got a pill cut with something nasty. As long as your sure your Mollys pure expect it to be nothing but a good time.

3. e = speedy roll with the molly effect
    molly = clean body high without the speedy effect(which alot of people like) that is the base of a roll

4. Not true. Real Ecstasy is just MDMA with some fillers that arent psychoactive.

5. what kind of E are you getting? most of the E around here is barley any MDMA... mostly speed rolls. i bought a test kit once just to test about 5 different kinds of rolls and nothing was even worth what we paid. i have gotten that response from quite a few people

6. I only get MDMA rolls. My friend has a test kit that we use. Up here we have really good rolls.

7. molly is amazing :D. i wish i could get some. ecstasy is mixed with other things called fillers to help hold it together and change the experience, or to cut it up so they can use less drugs and make more money. different things can do different stuff. ive tried pure molly and had one roll, it was extremely pure. amazing roll. while i havent tried others ive still done my homework on it.

if youre gettin rolls (e) you can check on pillreports.com or ecstasydata.org they have info on tons of pills. that doesnt mean they will have yours or that yours will be the same as ones like it online. if theres a chemical in it and you dont know what it is or what it does, check that chem out on erowid

theres plenty of reports on here too about ppls experiences with molly and different rolls so search a bit too man

if its pure molly man ya have nothing to worry about. shell treat ya right