Molly for the 1st time

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Gorilla Zoe, Oct 30, 2009.

1. What should I expect besides being that happiest i've ever been? Any DO's or DONT's? Thanks, GC! :)

2. #2 realtimereagents, Oct 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2009
    i always love going for a walk and smoking while i come up or just anytime im rolling. pretty much everything is just fucking amazing... couple donts though....

dont go to walmart with money, ive bought stuff just because it was so damn soft i wanted to walk around walmart wiith it then i end up not wanting to just leave it so i've bought pillows, blankets, etc lol.

also i wont say dont drink period, but i learned my lesson on that.... i took 9 shots of gin while on 3 rolls and tbh im not even sure i felt it (always heard about people drinking on it so i was interested) but i started sweating even worse and ended up puking twice that night. and no that little gin does not normally make me puke, shit thats kinda a slightly strong buzz if that. im a big guy though, and can drink my face off normally, just hate the taste of alcohol lol

3. Just make sure to blast music throughout the roll.

4. dos: drink water, listen to techno/trance, dance, talk, hot shower/bathe, massages

dont: drink alcohol, eat, sleep, drive

5. fuck, forgot, its awesome to drive fast(everything blurs by and if you got subs in the vehicle bumpin some techno it just doesnt get any better hah). personally i drive myself around when im rolling, cause i like to be able to speed around lol, but for the first time maybe have someone you know drive you around and get on the highway or something lol.

6. DO
    wash your face with cold water (it's good to keep your temp down and feels amazing)
    talk to your friends
    get a massage from a girl
    stay hydrated
    listen to music/dance
    smoke (if you're a smoker)
    chew gum (so you don't grind your teeth-and it tastes good)
    wear comfy clothes
    take melatonin/smoke a bowl when you're coming down

DO NOT
    get overheated
    grind your teeth
    go near any authority figure (your pupils will be huge)

7. Do: Enjoy the most magical experience of you life, drink water every once in awhile.

Dont: Well, if your rolling, and so is everyone your with, there really isnt any dont's :D

8. expect hella eye wiggles
    sweaty hands
    being made fun of for doing odd things

after your rollin put your shower on hot and steam up the bathroom, chill in there (your rolling with friends i hope) for a while, turn off the lights and do light shows with glow sticks.
    smoke some weed in there if you can... then shoo everybody out and take a shower it blow your mind.