Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Molly’s Concentrates Thread

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Deleted member 466836, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Chime in please, I love concentrates.

Don’t get me wrong, nothing like a nice Master Kush joint, but for my money and effort, it’s concentrates all the way.

I love shatter. I found a strain called Velvet Glove and the shatter portrays it’s name.

I’m going to get sauce for my birthday this month at my favorite dispensary. The manager sets me up...

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. I smoke alot of hash so I'll be posting here :yay::yay:

IMG_20190702_190717.jpg
    Some Blonde hash I got earlier :smoking:

Hash is half the price of what weed costs over here it's dope :laughing:

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. I agree. Ever since I discovered the ease of smoking and cooking with concentrates I've never looked back. The bad part of that for me is my tolerance is now through the roof. Enjoy your birthday, mate!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. That’s beautiful

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. No, really, that’s beautiful

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Hahaha ain’t that the truth.

Thanks so much, I just vaped up some tasty SourJack. Nectar collector is still my favorite way to use shatter.

However, we cook it up and blend it with honey and honey look out lol that’s the Mrs. favorite way to go to the moon. She’s going to get some banana kush concentrates tomorrow just to nibble on ❤️

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Lmaoo hell yeah it also tastes beautiful :RoorRip:

IMG_20190702_194140.jpg

:gc_rocks::gc_rocks:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. That sounds pretty dope mixing with honey.. I usually just decarb then make whatever I have in the house into edibles :laughing::laughing: my go to is usually chocolate rice crispy hash cakes :yummy:

• Like Like x 1
  9. I love you

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

10. :laughing::laughing:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Oh snap decarb the gram extra sleepy and add that to honey...nightcap for former drinkers.

Ahh if only I could train her to bake, jk jk jk NOT

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. 1E9EF7CF-95B1-4C16-ABC8-0A88557B8F19.jpeg
    Look at YouTube kid lol

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Cannnn't wait until my dispensaries actually start selling proper concentrates, now that our new medical expansion was signed into law that should actually be a possibility. I love dabbing some good sauce or rosin

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Heck yeah I hear that, we’ve got some nice, pure dabs finally. The only reason I keep my MMJ card honestly.
    I’m gonna go get some crumble this morning. I’ll be sure to report back :love-m3j:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. I got hash for 240 per 1 oz puck but lost connection with that deal

Sent from my SM-G965U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. CC4535AE-B037-49BB-8E66-3CDE5EDF1DA1.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  17. Ahhh...
    Oregon Lemons crumble has knocked the Mrs for a loop. She’s so stoned and quite a handful atm lol

18. E3CAB04F-8258-40C1-81CA-3E4A4CFF502B.jpeg Banana kush for dessert, eat and zzzzzzz :gc_rocks:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. 05284B2F-22CC-43DD-882D-A57EDED55F5D.jpeg I bought a corny little Rasta crumble pen for my birthday. Those are my bifocals btw :hookah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. 891B3904-738B-419C-A956-72EE7E39A8F9.jpeg I put the weed down...

I seem to do this whenever I have flavorful concentrates. I have some tasty bud but I swear I can’t smoke it when I have anything else.

Let’s try. Purple kush, banana kush and oregon lemons.

• Winner Winner x 1