Mollases question, help please!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by BLUNTEDonPURP, Oct 8, 2010.

1. So i have a 16 day old widow clone that i just grabbed from one of my friends. Im using a regular seed starter soil right now, no nutes added. It has only been water once since it has been in my possesion, but i was wondering when or if i should even add molasses...anyone??

2. Some people run it all the way through their grow, and others just the last few weeks of flower. You growing in hydro/soil/coco/what? What nutrients are you going to use?

3. i use it about 1 time a week through veg and pick up the pace closer to harvest..about 2 tables per gallon:smoke:

4. I never used molassas until flowering was induced as its carbohydrates/sugars are used by the plant resulting in sweeter buds in the end imo. In veg, I don't use it. Just no positives to get from it but again that just in my experiences.

deacon, do you think the once a week dose helps in veg? I dont think itd do any harm but curious if it would help. :)

5. I will be using a soil mixture, i havent decided what im going to use...ive never grown indoors, im used to growing organically outdoor so i dont know the best soil mixtures.

6. What does that mean, a plant that you "just grabbed" from a friend?

7. Just slang i guess, my friend grew a white widow plant and took some clones off of it. I bought one of the clones from him at 13 days old.