Molino

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by ADogNamedJack, Jan 31, 2010.

1. Hey, I was browsing edit and saw a "Molino Bong - Colour Mid-Section + Ice", it looked like a cool cheap gong bong and Ive been interested in getting a first bong. so im wondering, is molino cheap china glass and I should get something else or is it semi decent? (I realise it wont be roor.de quality at 55 bucks)

Attached Files:

2. It will be a nice first bong. My first bong was a cheap acrylic one, the metal bowl got so hot that it melted the downstem.

3. I used to have a Molino bowl. Broke though. Hit pretty smooth, broke real easy though.

4. i have that same tube w/o the worked section. The bong itslef is great, just not as thick and heavy feeling as a nice 5-7mm roor. But buying a Molino you should know not to expect that anyway. It was my first real gong bong as well. Joint is very solid looking, nice even ice pinches, mine has a carb but i dont mind it. Anyway for $55 i would buy it. :smoking::wave:

5. thanks for the input, guys. Good to hear that people who have bought it like it. Bad to hear its fragile as im the most clumsy person I know >.>

6. why would anyone buy that garbage when you could spend that 55 on a 250ml ehle?

7. looks sick man, but most times when bongs break it wouldnt have mattered if it was a 7mm roor or a thin peice of shit. id rather buy 6 of those rather than 1 roor that if you break it you wasted 300 dollars

8. ^i disagree. i've gone through many breaks (of china glass) when after it happened I was like.....come the fuck on, that should have easily survived that (fall/bump/etc). and had they all been roor's, they probably would have.