molino mini bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by zonedout78, Apr 27, 2009.

1. im looking to buy mini bong and in grasscity's shop i saw the molino mini..it looks like a nice piece and nicely priced..does anyone own one of these and if you do is it worth buying? i have never bought a bong before, so i want to make sure i make a good purchase..thanks for your help

2. I don't actually own it, but as a first bong it looks good. hard to beat 15 bucks for such a simple good looking piece, it would definately work. Know that it's very small though, bigger bong for a bigger rip... idk though a small bong would rip just as much, it would just take longer cause of the smaller smoke chamber. now i'm debating with myself haha.

3. I own one and it definitely is worth it. Smooth hits and you can hide them easily, although they are smaller in person than it looks on the pictures. A tip on cleaning the stem inside of the bong (because the bowl/stem is not removable). Rinse it with iso and use the toothpick to scrape the sides of the stem.

4. If you want to buy a big bong that will rip your face off for cheap go with a plastic bong. I know they're not the nicest or smoothest but i bought a plastic double chamber bong (two tubes go from the bottom chamber to the top chamber stacked on top of the first, also about 1 1/2 ft tall) and it completely rips everyone's face off. Like i said it wont win a beauty contest but it gets the job done and wont break when you drop it or knock it on something, and it's easily 1/2 as cheap as the glass alternative.

Additionally if you want a cheap glass bong make it yourself. Get one or two really nice bottles (like tequilla bottles, i'm using a cabo wabo and some other bottle for a project now), a glass drill bit with a drill, some waterproof glue, and a bowl and a downstem and you're all set. The benefit with these is you can make them as good as you enginuity can take you. Mine has a percolator and a (not home made) diffused downstem and an ashcatcher. All together it's running me about $20 and this mamojamma's gonna be 2ft tall and beautiful as any bong i've seen.

As far as the molino mini bong, that's not bad for $15... personally i'd save my cash, cause you're probably going to get sick of that pretty fast if your collection starts to grow. Put that $15 towards something bigger that will give you a really nice hit.

5. I would suggest looking at Ehle bongs, they are cheap and decent quality glass on glass tubes. The bigger the chamber the more time for the smoke to cool down.

6. ive thought about buying one just because its so small and if it broke i could give a shit less. though if your looking for a daily driver suggest something a little bigger, the smallness will get old real fast.

The ehle 100 ml is only like 30 bucks.

7. personaly bro, thats a waste of money. you should go with a descent 7-9" bong for like 25 dollars or something. just my opinion

8. A bigger bong is always a better choice but if you need to conceal it and dont have the $$ to spare than this is a good buy, I like the molino mini bong and think it gets the job done, after all thats the main thing that matters..

9. I didn't see a shotgun on the side or back from the picture, so it makes me wonder how you clear the chamber if the bowl can't be taken out?