Molino Mini Bong #5

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by anonysmoker, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Hey guys, first off, I'm new to this forum, and I'm not from the US. So forgive me if my grammar has errors.

So I just recently purchased a Molino Mini Bong #5 because of its price and how it looks. To be honest, from where I'm from, it isn't that cheap. $20 is alot to me actually, nevertheless, still cheaper than others. I've read the forums and seen some people saying it's an entry level bong, which is what I am, a newbie to the good herbs.

For the obvious reasons, got a mini bong(bubbler?) because I still live at home (free rent yo) and my bong/bubbler's gotta be easy to hide. Not regretting my purchase, just curious what do you guys think about it? And if anyone else has the same one, pics please? :D

2. I just checked that piece out on Google. It looks like a solid piece especially so for only $20 and for a newbie smoker. I'd buy if I was in your position.

3. i looked up what it looks like as well and ya, i would definitely smoke out of it. price is definitely right. enjoy it [​IMG]

4. its a good deal for sure. just seems kinda sketchy lighting the bowl that close to your hair and eyebrows. i would go for a bubbler instead, but thats just my opinion