Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

molino glass

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by shroomtycoon, May 21, 2006.

1. Anyone ever use one of these? I am thinking about getting a roor then I saw these on the city I know it won't be as nice as a roor but what do you think.

2. Hit up the search button...there are quite a few threads about this.

3. i was in manhattan last month and i popped into a headshop with a nice display case full of molino. i haven't smoked out of a molino glass pipe but i can tell you that they look like they have very good craftsmanship and i'm sure they smoke great.

4. There are a few threads about these already but what the hell. They have great quality class and they look amazing. The only downside to it is they have carb holes rather than slides, which isnt all that bad. You can even plug the carb and use a slide if you want. For less than 100$, with a nice ashcatcher, they look like a sweet deal.