Molino Bubb Opinions

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by stesh, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Hey guys, new to the forum and wanted to see what people thought of my first bubbler I'm heavily considering getting. My factors were size (for mobility), cost, perc necessary, and unique I found this company, Molino, not talked about too much (not sure if thats good or bad). here it is http://molino-glass.com/pyrexglassbongs/inline-percolator-pipe-w-carbhole-pg-077/

If you guys have any opinions of better affordable bubblers or comparable I'd love to hear/see them.

2. thats awesome. its a like a bowl right? if so that is awesome and i would definitely get it

3. Yeah haha at first i thought it was just a funky dry piece but then i noticed the slits on the horizontal piece

4. Molino is a solid brand, their marketing is a little over the top haha

5. I learned when looking them up on youtube, seems like that  guy is riding the white pony along with the mary jane haha. Just so damn difficult to order from them. My credit card wouldnt go through after 3 tries so I had to make a paypal account. The things we do for pieces  :lol: