Molino "Black Widow" Downstem Question

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by HighOnTheTotem, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Just a quick question to those of you who might own this bong, or can give me some insight otherwise.

I'm trying to figure out what the downstem is like on this bong:
    Molino Premium Bong "Black Widow" - 7mm - 50cm - Grasscity.com

It says in the overview:
    "Pearl Diffuser Adapter 18.8 > 14.5"

What exactly is a "pearl diffuser adapter?" I'm curious to know because I am considering upgrading the downstem to this downstem:
    Black Leaf - Glass Bong Adapter - 4-Arm Diffuser - Glass Bongs - Bongs & Waterpipes - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com

Would that actually be an upgrade from a "pearl diffuser," or a downgrade?

Thanks for any and all help.

-Totem

2. i have a downstem from molino that is a gridded shower head

I got it from this shop

I imagine its the same thing.

I've never seen it sold individually, but it looks exactly like the gridded downstem from the glasscity bony, but its smaller.

3. [quote name='"kliff2004"']i have a downstem from molino that is a gridded shower head

I got it from this shop

I've never seen it sold individually, but it looks exactly like the gridded downstem from the glasscity bony, but its smaller.[/quote]

The downstem from the glasscity bong isn't a showerhead...or gridded...

To the OP - I'd wait, and the downstem is probaby pretty good. If you wanna upgrade though, I'd suggest an alex k.

4. I believe the Glasscity "Bubbulicous" has a pearl diffuser

5. Thanks for the help. I'm going to go ahead and wait until after I get the bong to decide whether or not to upgrade the downstem. But I'm going to guess that like Larry Hoover said, it's probably (sorta) gridded like the Bubbilicious' downstem is.

6. Alex K's are the way to go I'm downstem world.

I have a worked Alex K shower head that hits like a boss.

7. [quote name='"kliff2004"']i have a downstem from molino that is a gridded shower head

I got it from this shop

I've never seen it sold individually, but it looks exactly like the gridded downstem from the glasscity bony, but its smaller.[/quote]

Do you happen to have a pic of that downstem? I didn't know molino made things like gridded showerhead downstems. But a pearl diffuser is one with several small holes around the end. There was a weed star one in the gc shop last time I checked