Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

molecule tattoo

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aerials47, Jul 25, 2011.

1. hey so i'm getting another tattoo, i'm thinking the back of my left leg. i want the THC molecule, but i'm not 100% on which one is correct as i was never good at chemistry (getting the molecule instead of a pot leaf because most people don't recognize it right away).
    anyway, here's what i'm thinking of. anyone please let me know if it's not correct in any way.
    THC Molecule picture by Foofoo42 - Photobucket

2. diddy did it.

Why not get a three headed chicken? Which is an acronym for thc...
    or something along those lines... But ive seen a number of stoners that have a thc molecule tat.

Its still cool, just not original...

3. i know, i know. i'd hopefully try to get an artist to tweak it a bit, but either way it's what i want. leaves aren't very original but tons of people have those too haha.

4. Who am I to say otherwise. Go for it good sir!.
    I think ima have to get that three headed chicken tat now though. Lol

5. Im pretty sure that is japanese for fudge packer.

6. Hahaha that was a cool sounding idea. I wanna think of something like that.

Btw, love your signature. TPB ftw.