Molecule Brand Bongs

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by dLo6803, Dec 5, 2012.

1. #1 dLo6803, Dec 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2012
    So I went to my local head-shop the other day and now I am torn on what kind of piece to get. Has anyone heard of a brand named Molecule? Apparently the blowers trained under Sheldon Black and they use the same schott glass which is the same as RooR too I think but I am definitely not an expert but huge enthusiast. What I am looking for is a piece that is top of the line quality you can get with 2-3 percs/showerheads/trees (whatever) stemless or non-stemless doesn't make a difference to me and neither does beaker style or straight tube. I feel like the more filtration it undergoes the smoother it will be on my lungs seeing as I have the polar opposite of iron lungs. The other brands this shop carried besides Molecule is Sheldon Black, Heavy, Pyrology, SKY, and some hand blown and other cheapo cheap china glass and elbows blah blah. I don't NEED name brand but I do like to show off to my close friends and family that choose to do the same thing as me so looking aesthetically pleasing is important...as much as the superior hitting quality and smoothness. The other shop across the street sells all kinds of Phire bongs as well as Royalty, RooR, and a few others that werent worth mentioning that much considering when i go look them up nothing shows up but I really need some help with this as I know absolutely nothing besides what these guys try to sell me (which some of them are just pushing you to buy something) But the shop that sells phire has a huge sell and BOGO deals for anything $150+. But ive seen my friends Phire chip off where the stem goes which seems cheap specially for a $280 piece... that and not to mention ive heard nothing but how Phire doesn't use schott glass which isnt the strong glass. Little help please?

Much Thanks in advance

P.S. I am picky and like nice things but I know how to take care of things

i.e. : I have had a cheap $25 bong for 2 years and no breaks or cracks and once it falls over IT WILL BREAK its that thin so breaking is not an issue.... I want Quality and tons of percs (that pass through water) and for it to look Bad As A Mofo

2. *Bump*

Any advice/Help?

3. More percs doesn't mean better hits, one perc or a diffused downstem is plenty..the more you add the more your hits drag, not a good thing. Seriously doubt that sheldon black has anything to do with that brand either