Moldy weed......

Discussion in 'General' started by Mr.FunkDaDilly, Sep 22, 2005.

1. ......the story is that i bought some bud right. Right of course i did i smoke pot all the time but this time it had alot of mold on it but i dident look till i got home well to cut this storie short that moldy weed got me fucked up and i loved it and now i cant find any more is it good to smoke mold or no ?

2. Must not be alot of people here at 3:13 in the am

3. no

4. If a spore gets into your lungs say good-bye to good health.

5. Moldy weed is bad. It contributed to a lung infection I had a few months back. If I didnt have free healthcare I might be dead, or at least in an emergency room by now.

6. Man i do fell kinda sick id better smoke a newport thats the mirical cure for chest pain to me

7. Smoking a newport to ease chest pain.

You crack me up dude.

Thats just more fiberglass to cut your lungs up. Avoid the moldy weed. And the newports.

8. omg dude moldy weed, just read that to yourself and see what instinct tells you.

9. depending on how much you actually smoekd of it..and how MOLDY it was..if the weed was white..then thats bad haha...but if its a small amount..it shouldnt do much harmm..just dont smoke it too often..

-Br3ad_:smoke:

10. Haha I just checked all three boxes cuz I thought this was a really stupid poll based on a stupider question :D but its all cool, just don't smoke moldy weed.