Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Moldy weed or dank?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Perch338, Feb 11, 2014.

1. http://imgur.com/QtoGVzt

I found this white stuff on a nug, it was a sticky cotton-y substance. It was only on here. Is this mold?

2. It looks moldy but it's hard to tell as the white part seems out of focus.  

3. Dang looks like mold. "cottony" is bad. It's a shame that looks like some nice smoke. Either smoke parts that are not effected, not recommended. MAybe QWISO anyone?

4. What is QWISO?

5. Quick Wash ISO.
    Damn people don't seem to know how to google anymore.  The second I see a word I don't know I usually go straight to google.

6. Yeah its hard to tell but by looks and your description it seems to be mold, hopefully thats all you bought. And as scoob mentioned maybe you can make some hash but I don't know either (you need a lot more than just that) . I had a outdoor grow maybe 3 years ago and the state had record breaking rain which lead to lots of mold and early harvest, luckily the plants only had a few spots that I had to rip off e few branches and the surrounding areas and it was fine months later to smoke but I really don't know, this could be harmful if you smoke it, especially since its a small nug the whole thing might be covered in spores, like I said I'm not for sure on this.

7. I bought a 1/8, this nug is like a fifth of it :(

I've already smoked some, not from this nug.

The weed has a bunch of seeds in it, are those affected by the mold?

8. #8 rectaloctopus, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2014

No the seeds should be fine if you store them properly

That is def mold, I have seen alot of different kinds of mold from outdoor growing

As far as i'm concerned the only really dangerous mold is black mold. But I wouldn't smoke that part anyway

I hate when people wet their weed down to make it weigh more, or sell you moldy weed. Fuck those people

You're concerned with a small nug, imagine losing half a plant to mold or more

9. if you bought an eighth that nug would be 1/7th if it is .5grams lol

10. I've seen some white stuff in a stalk in one of my bags, just took the stalks out and smoked the rest fine..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk