Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Moldy weed hash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Uberhighguy123, Oct 1, 2011.

1. Alright so first off hows it going everybody first thread here looking forward to many more! I just got an eighth of what I thought was new York diesel but right away I was skeptical because it was darker than normal and bricked. But my dude said the guy he got it from had like 2 o's in one bag and he had it squeezed in a small space. So I took his word for it and didn't ask for my money back. Earlier I was breaking it up and it looked pretty good but on one small nug there was a cobweb like film on it and I immediately thought mold, which I'm pretty sure it is. This is only on one tiny completely bricked nug and everything else looked fine. Should I just not smoke that little bit? Another thing is that right when I got it I put it in a little plastic bottle about the size of a pill jar and I rinsed it out real quick but then I tried to dry it out with a towel. Could that be why mold formed? And does that mean since mold formed on the one small nug it is most likely on other ones? What are your suggestions? Should I make hash? I would hate to waste 60 dollars due to mold.

2. If ot looks like web it probly spider mites they are a bitch to get rid and they make web like strucktures in te bud

3. I read something about cobweb mold though, what's the difference in the white stuff between the two

4. If it was mites take a close look in there. If it was mites there should be a few mites around. Thwy are timy white/clear looking things. Either way something you dont want to be smoking

5. Anyone? Did some research pretty sure it's mold. Have you ever made hash out of a little moldy weed? What's the best method (I would need something somewhat quick with very little smell involved)?