Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Moldy weed and iso hash.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by acidburn373, Mar 11, 2012.

1. #1 acidburn373, Mar 11, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2012
    So i picked up $20 worth of weed last Friday and knew it wasn't dried properly. So i put it out and started drying it.

Overnight the bud grew mold on it, so i took it back to my dealer who weighed out some more to replace it for free. I now have 3 grams of high grade mid's. 1.5g's is moldy and the other 1.5g's is partially dryer with some mold visible.

I decided to make hash from all of it, here are some pictures of the replacement weed and the iso hash from the original moldy weed. Enjoy. :eek:

2. how much weeed did you iso to get that little puck?

3. 1.5g's. And im still scraping the rest off the dish before i do the other 1.5g.

4. well holy fucking shit haha, thats awesome as hell. can you tell me what process you did relevent to iso.
    starting at, how you ground your weed up, if you freeze it before the wash or not.

the process,. iwanna know yours.

5. Holy panda nice stuff I would also love 2 know your method

6. Okay, i shall make a blog post on the process i use tomorrow.

7. Where is the mold OP, is it the grey area on some of those nugs?

8. #8 acidburn373, Mar 11, 2012
    Yes it is the light silver stuff in between some of the herb, when i was breaking it up i removed most of it so it doesn't look as bad.

9. Subbed to learn the technique of the master.

10. [quote name='"acidburn373"']Okay, i shall make a blog post on the process i use tomorrow.[/quote]

today i demand you make it TODAY!

11. #11 acidburn373, Mar 11, 2012
    I am waiting for the 2nd batch to evaporate. As for making the tutorial right now it is 2:23am and i need some sleep for uni tomorrow. I shall make the tutorial later when i am more awake, as for being a master i have only just started experimenting with ISO hash and this is probably the 3rd time i have made it. The previous 2 times were with stems and shake.

EDIT: I think i shall have around 1 gram of hash when the 2nd batch is done maybe 1.5g.

12. Bump.. I'm interested

13. Jah, good results for so little experience. Haven't tried it yet here, some day maybe.

14. those sour worms look fuckin delicious