Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Moldy Marijuana

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by marijuLIana, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Just throw it out please.

2. Dont risk dying over a smoke, throw it away and pick up some new bud.

3. how long does bud usually last say, in a zip-lock bag, opened a few times a day?

4. Mold isn't bacteria, it's fungus.

5. Sorry man just toss it

6. hitting it might kill any mold or maybe the mold doesnt hurt you

7. Weed is bad when its schwag or its moldy if its dry it will just be harsher just be happy you have weed and obviously it will dry up put it in a mason jar so it will keep its moister and dankness

8. Common sense tells us that inhaling foreign organisms is typically not a good idea. However, everyday we breath in spores of mold, mildew, fungus, and weeds and also very often unbeknown to ourselves we eat food that isn't fresh. This is why we have an immune system to fight off foreign invaders.
    If you smoke it on occasion I'm sure you'll be fine, but I wouldn't take the risk.
    If you must smoke it, make it into BHO, but really just toss it.

9. Throw it away! its not worth risking your health and overal life over a small amount of Moldy Marijuana its not worth it save up a bit and get a good amount of nice bud not that garbage.

10. There is a reason you got it for free. So get rid of it, you haven't lost anything except your ability to smoke and get sick.

Just go buy another bag.

11. You won't die immediately, but I'm pretty sure later on down the road it'll bite you.

12. cant you just cut the mold out of the bud

13. Doesn't fire kill mold?
    Fire kills all germs if im not mistaken.

14. [quote name='"runthistown18"']Doesn't fire kill mold?
    Fire kills all germs if im not mistaken.[/quote]

It's different though when you're inhaling the smoke from the mold.

15. Do i have moldy weed, i wrapped the bud in paper towels. It looks like it could be mold but i need to be sure asap

Attached Files:

16. all other answers are invalid this is correct.I dont want mold anywhere near my lungs or body.never the less those harmful chemicals.

17. looks good