Moldy buds :(

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Mr. Johnson, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Hi fellas, I was planning to chop my last girl within a few days, but I’ve been away from her for the last 2 weeks and the last 7 days the humidity has been up to 80-90% with almost constant rain which of course has led to budrot... It doesn’t seem too bad atleast, I’ve only spotted 2 tiny rotten spots on 2 buds. The climate change is probably also what has caused my girl to foxtail, which you can see on the pictures below. Now, what should I do?

I’m thinking of just chopping her today to save the rest of the harvest by throwing out the moldy parts, and keeping the healthy buds.

What do you guys think?

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. #2 Fataqui, Aug 14, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
    I definitely understand the predicament you are in. Where I am located it has poured everyday, all day for the last week and a half, and the only upcoming day that it might be partly Sunny is Thursday, then its back to rain until Tuesday of next week. I had lost 2 of my 6 outdoor plants to mold / rot last week, so I chopped 2 of the other ones that had no mold / rot because they were way to big to bring back inside, and the other I have inside now. But I did leave one outside, it's one have grown for many years, she seems to be immune to and kind of mold or mildew no matter how much rain she receives or how high the humidity get or stays above 90%+ for weeks on end, shes a Currant Kush mom that I have had for years. Anyway... the ones I chopped were a few days from beginning their fifth week of flower so what I saved wasn't all that much but it sure was better than losing everything. Anyhow... if it was me I would check the weather forecast and if it didn't look all that great for the next week to 10 days I would chop her.

3. Bud wash after u decide on harvest. Just cut the rot away and than budwash. 1 bucket of peroxide water 1 warm baking soda lemon juice and a xold rinse bucket. Look on you tube

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk