Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Moldy bud??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by brochacho840, Jul 17, 2012.

1. My friend just picked up a sack and the bud is less then great. While I was looking at the bud I could help but to notice the weed isn't cured all the way and there's a funky lookin nug right in the middle, my guess is that it is but it's always nice to have a second opinion. So what do you think of this mystery nug?

Attached Files:

2. Those are horrible pictures my man.

3. Upload more pictures, break it open and look, you'll be able to tell easily.

4. [quote name='"Volkoff"']Upload more pictures, break it open and look, you'll be able to tell easily.[/quote]

Okay giv me a sec

5. Well never fucking mind, my friend just rolled up a mold filled j and didn't notice the the roach

6. Ewwww... Definitely don't kiss him after that! Gross!

7. Ummm I don't kiss guys to begin with lol

8. That looks moldy as fuck... Yuck.

9. [quote name='"junkiedays"']That looks moldy as fuck... Yuck.[/quote]

:rollseyes:

10. What? Does it not look moldy to you? :confused:

11. [quote name='"junkiedays"']

What? Does it not look moldy to you? :confused:[/quote]

Im not sure how you can even tell by that picture. Lol

12. Smoke it and find out. It might be a different type of weed you haven't seen yet.

13. The pictures are pretty blurry, but even in the thumbnails, the white parts just look too way white and fluffy to be trichs.

Looks similar to every picture I've seen of weed covered in mold. :p

14. [quote name='"junkiedays"']

The pictures are pretty blurry, but even in the thumbnails, the white parts just look too way white and fluffy to be trichs.

Looks similar to every picture I've seen of weed covered in mold. :p[/quote]

I definitely see what your saying but i usually look the the spider web look on the inside.. Regardless now its already burnt so op is probably dead already right? :p

15. I think it usually starts on the inside, but it can definitely cover the outside as well if it gets moldy enough.

Here's a decent example picture from another thread on here...
    [​IMG]

Did it look kinda like that, OP? :p

I'm sure it's not going to kill him, but it's definitely something to avoid. If I had accidentally smoked something like that, I wouldn't be too worried about it but I would definitely pay attention to my lungs and make sure I wasn't experiencing any issues.

16. [quote name='"junkiedays"']

I think it usually starts on the inside, but it can definitely cover the outside as well if it gets moldy enough.

Here's a decent example picture from another thread on here...

Did it look kinda like that, OP? :p

I'm sure it's not going to kill him, but it's definitely something to avoid. If I had accidentally smoked something like that, I wouldn't be too worried about it but I would definitely pay attention to my lungs and make sure I wasn't experiencing any issues.[/quote]

Yeah it looked like that but not as bad, so I'm pretty much fucked??

17. [quote name='"brochacho840"']

Yeah it looked like that but not as bad, so I'm pretty much fucked??[/quote]

Hahaha naw bro your not fucked its all good. Probable about the same as smoking a blunt.. :p

18. No no, you're not fucked man. It's not something you should smoke, but if you already smoked it, then don't worry yourself sick or anything.

Just make sure you don't start noticing any health issues that could be signs of a lung infection or anything.

19. cant you get a lung infection from smoking mold?

20. [quote name='"TheJSmoker420"']cant you get a lung infection from smoking mold?[/quote]

Definitely