Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

moldy bud into qwiso?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by whitekush, Sep 27, 2009.

1. so, title says all,

i think i got like.. 3-4 grams of moldy bud. just spotted 2 white spots on my bud. figure there is hidden mold too.. what should i do?

i'm thinking qwiso.

thanks.

2. turns out QWISO doesnt filter mold out..

what if i make hash the ice method and then skim the water of the mold? will that work?

3. where did you see that you cant make qwiso? I have like three batches drying right now and there were a few moldy buds in it. But from what ive read it was cool. Im definately not trying to get fucked up.

4. Somewhat reviving a thread but very interested on opinions whether qwiso is a safe use of moldy bud.

5. I'm not completely sure but here is what I've got to say about it.

If I freeze my piss. Would you put my pisscubes in your drink? Hell no, cause its still gross as fuck!

6. ahaha that's hilarious but not the same as extracting THC from moldy bud.
    Yeah mold isn't something you want to inhale/ingest but if using ISO removes the health risk of the mold and results in some nice qwiso, i don't think it's too bad.

7. Sorry to double post, but I'm trying to decide whether or not Qwiso extracted from moldy bud is safe or not. There seems to be conflicting opinions.