Mold??

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by KaosTheory, Jul 4, 2011.

1. #1 KaosTheory, Jul 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2011
    Figured i would post here for a quick response.

Its only happening on 2-3 of my middle branches, but its causing like a black "moldy" kinda look on the leaves.

Some are also developing black/brown spots on the leaves. Idk if this is the beggining of mold or what. But its only happening to my sensi star plant.

Leaves yellowed up real good yesterday after a flush, it was distilled water, like i've used from the start.

Like i mentioned, only my sensi plant is having these issues.

Hope someone can help me out.

Sorry for the quality of pics, all i got is my iphone.

Thanks in advance guys.

Attached Files:

2. #2 KaosTheory, Jul 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2011
    Just read a thread with a guy with just about the same problems.

He was told it was due to overnute, i havent been giving them more then 50% of recomended amount.

And also that would just explain the spots, not the big moldy patches.

So i feel comfortable ruling that out.

3. I can only say its an over nute problem because I have the same thing :( However, i feed both my plants the same everything, and my Armagedden looks like its gonna die and my LSD looks healthy as ever.
    Dont take my word for it though. there are more experienced people here that would give u a better diagnoses. Hope I helped a bit :smoke:

4. If your worried about mold, gently pull open your colas to look inside. Find a spot where they separate naturally because of a stem. It won't hurt them and you can check for mold.

5. what is your RH like. I would get that down around 40-50% and clip out the Mold you might be able to save the rest of your plant from mold.