Mold?

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by 420chill, Feb 4, 2019.

1. So I recently brought an eighth of white bubble and when I smoked it, it was very harsh on my throat and did not taste right. I took a look at it and realised some of it has white mould and white cat like hair in it, it smells very sweet and musky. I know it is bad for you’re health to smoke mouldy bud, but I really don’t want to throw it out so is there any way I could cure it? I’ve been researching water curing with moulded marijuana, but some people say it does not work. I was thinking I could turn it into edibles but people are saying it’s still bad to even digest mold, then I was researching turning it into bubble hash?has anyone got any tips on how to get rid of the mold?

2. No tips on how to get rid of the mold, but if I had bought an 1/8 and found mold on it, I'd call and return it to wherever I got it from. If they wouldn't take it back, then they just lost a valuable customer. I wouldn't smoke it or try to turn it into anything. Just my take.

3. Yea that’s gross. If your really that desperate make some QWISO. As long as it’s not aspergillus (Contains Aflatoxins) there’s a possibility but for the price you’re better off buying another 1/8th. Salvaging Moldy Material | Skunk Pharm Research

• Agree Agree x 1