Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mold

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Hated, Feb 1, 2014.

1. #1 Hated, Feb 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2014
    Got some bubble hash after I got it I put some in my vape and then put the rest in my dresser in the ziplock bag it came in. About 24 hours later...well ill let the picture explain the rest (Edit* picture isn't attaching will try again later)

Any one know how this happened ?

2. #2 Hated, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014
  3. Yea it was wet. dry it out.

4. Scrape it offSent from my SCH-R720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. So if I had just let it sit out it would have been fine ? The reason I'm asking is I'm getting some more from my guy to replace this he obviously wasn't happy but I insisted I did nothing other then break a peice off and put it away. So when he gives me more I should let it sit out for how long before putting away ?

That's about 2.5 grams I was told to hold on to it because he wants to see it,

Shit sucks I got pretty stoned off this stuff it was expensive too and I am really upset that it got wasted

I am thankful I'm getting re embursed but pissed that this happened over a lack of communication

6. You ruined it.

7. How so ?

8. [quote name="Hated" post="19462818" timestamp="1391503192"]How so ?[/quote]Unless you wanna smoke some mold spores..you ruined it.That's just the way she goes

9. I was asking how "I" ruined it, also its established that Its not being smoked.... I feel like you guys aren't following please re read the thread or something haha

10. damn shameSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. [quote name="Hated" post="19463060" timestamp="1391514673"]I was asking how "I" ruined it, also its established that Its not being smoked.... I feel like you guys aren't following please re read the thread or something haha[/quote]If it was moist and you left it in a closed bag, it's a perfect environment for mold to grow.That's just the way she goes

12. i say light it up, it wont kill you