Mold

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by jackbeanstalk619, Aug 2, 2013.

1. How are you supposed to get rid of it? I'm getting mold on my lower growth and once removed it's back in a few weeks.... Help please.

just because one grows doesn't mean one smokes.

2. There are some sprays that will take care of it. Not sure which ones tho....

3. Keep you grow space dry, spray neem oil 1x time per month, and keep your place clean, use a humidity gauge, wash down with 5-10% bleach, every week till gone, grow tolerant species 

4. I'm growing outside but yes I think I am over watering my ladies a bit too often. The soil will look and feel dry but they don't look thirsty and I'll still feed them. I'm thinking about watering every five days and only a gallon ....

just because one grows doesn't mean one smokes.

5. Outside is tricky, as most the heat has passed us by, then water only when the plants require it, encourage a breeze way, so adiabatic winds blow on your plants at night and in the morn, reducing and drying dew, again making life difficult for fungi

6. Theres nothing tricky about this.

Get some neem oil from a gardening store. Mix 2ml per liter
    Spray generously
    Apply 2 times a day in the beginning, then reduce frequency to once a day..then once in 2 etc etc.

Neem needs to be applied regularly to be effective.