I recently had a pretty decent harvest of a purple kush / trainwreck hybrid, and i'm ready to make my hash oil...my idiot friend left a fresh clipped bud in a jar and it decided to get really really REALLY moldy..obviously the iso will kill the mold but i was wondering if it will remove any toxins produced by the mold, and/or if they will simply evaporate when dried. Furthermore, assuming I use this excessively moldy bud, should i use the 2 minute shake method? or should i use the boil method? please help soon! EDIT:: (sorry for the quick edit, admins) Did a little more digging, and correct me if i'm wrong, but if the moldy bud has produced toxins it should have a green-ish hue under blacklight...and the mold is definitely...well, blacklight colored. So hey, i'm gonna try it. I'll let you all know how it goes.