Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

mold spores and the vaporizer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by munki420, Apr 24, 2009.

1. i was wondering, if your weed was moldy and you smoked it with a vaporizer, would that actually be worse for your health than if you smoked a joint or from a bong?

i mean i was thinking that maybe when you burn it some of the mold would burn away but with vaporizers, it seems to me, logically, that all the mold spores would go to your lungs?

correct me if i'm wrong.

(not thinking of smoking moldy weed btw, can't risk it, have asthma!)

2. If you have moldy weed its best just not to smoke it the method shouldnt matter. Be cautious of your health and just buy another bag

3. Very interesting question. I dont think the spores would vaporize but i may be wrong. You also have to take into consideration just what the mold will do to the weed. Mold eats weed therefore it will be of lower quality.

I wouldent try it, but as far as im aware it should be safe.

4. Bottom line. If it's moldy, throw that shit away.

Think of it as poison and it should then become obvious that there is no best way to consume it.

5. You could say the same about ciggarettes. Nobody has a good answer for the OP yet?

6. Yup. Sure can.

7. i wondered the same thing man when i woke up to find my weed moldy

8. If it's moldy, throw it out - simple as that.

Doesn't matter if you bake it/smoke it/vape it/anything it, it still has fucking mold on it, which is horrible for you.

Like others said, just pick up a new sac and forget about it ;).

Would you rather vape it, and then wonder for months if it was affecting your health? Or would you rather drop $60 on a new sac knowing its clean and not having to worry one bit about your health? I would take the new sac, no questions asked.