Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MOld resistant strains

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by flalien87, Jul 8, 2011.

1. I live in fla and in the summer its very hot and humid. I know sativas are more resiliant to heat and humidity but they take forever to finish flowering.im growing outdoors and I wanna know if theres a indica strain that will do well when humidity is around seveny percent?

2. Let me direct your question and/or concern to our next available representative. Please hold...

3. ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! you are crazy man!

4. There is a reason Florida is the indoor grow capitol of the US in many ways. The climate just isn't great for outdoor growing. As for indicas, in general they want drier conditions than that, not to mention cooler temperatures. You might get some to grow out nice enough but you'd be far better off with Sativa dominants. Northern Lights #5 seems to be fairly resistant to mold and mildew indoors but I've never tried it outside in a sub-tropical climate.

Growing is not a hobby for those who want instant gratification.

5. well does anyone know of a fast finishing sativa?