Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MOLD or Trichomes? (lots of pictures)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jahlovepeace, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Hey everyone,

Just wanted to get some opinions on whether you think this is mouldy or just trichomes, the weed doesn't smell bad and I've already smoked a couple bowls, it's a bit harsh compared to my homegrown that I just finished up, but that's probably due to it not being cured properly.

Here's some pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks!! :)

2. That looks some some very nice quality nug and I see no mold what so ever. Some areas wheres the tich's are concentrated it may look like it but your fine bro this is some dank. Even the inside of the bud and stem looks great. It could be how it was cured, how dry it is or even just the strain. No worries :)

3. First dank pickup? Hahaha.

4. @BLT cheers man! :)

@MIjbr90190 Nope lol, just this stuff isn't from my regular guy.

5. Triches are looking real rusty. I bet its some stoney shit huh

6. I'm on the couch as I type this, super stoney. :smoke:

7. Looks nice, smoke more :smoke:

8. trics man
    looks bomb
    look at my shit
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. @Not Sure thanks man, I'm getting stoned all day, no work today!! :)

@briwes911 nice nugs dude, super frosty!